[spoilers, obviously]

It's an item split in three pieces, two you pick up in the fleshy section where you need to cut off the bile obstructing the jump, the last you get in the Oracle chamber.

You can give it to Tayn once you come back (I thought you could give it to Llengrath as well, but she leaves immediately with no option to give it to her? Not sure if it's a bug or something) but the ending slide about it was kind of a letdown, not sure if you can get other results by making different choices.

Edited by cuttlefish

Interesting. Maybe you can miss it depending on the order you resolve things? I released the prisoners in the Collections, killed the spores, gave the vithrak their contract, and then fought a possessed dead Maura. Was not able to find any pieces of the seed in the Upper Bowels. 

• Like 1

Interesting. Maybe you can miss it depending on the order you resolve things? I released the prisoners in the Collections, killed the spores, gave the vithrak their contract, and then fought a possessed dead Maura. Was not able to find any pieces of the seed in the Upper Bowels. 

Access to the quest has more to do with the player's relationships to the two characters who can provide it than it does to other things within the Halls.

There's a bug with turning it in to Llengrath (  :facepalm:  ), but we've addressed it and I believe it'll be part of the hotfix.

• Like 3

Access to the quest has more to do with the player's relationships to the two characters who can provide it than it does to other things within the Halls.

There's a bug with turning it in to Llengrath ( :facepalm: ), but we've addressed it and I believe it'll be part of the hotfix.

I used Tayn’s scroll but I did not let him tamper with Llengrath’s books, which I turned in to Llengrath. After I used Tayn’s scroll, Llengrath would not speak with me and Tayn never discussed the godseed.

Does it come down to using the respective scroll for each archmage and then resolving the Llengrath book quest in their favor?

• Like 1

so stealing the contract can peacefully deal with vithrak 

and that fertilizer in basement are likely allow peacefully deal with mushroom llengrath

wonder if there is a way to not fight overseer in basement too

You can avoid fighting the golems by interacting with the flesh thing (?) there.

Also is there a way to save the Frightened Child, excluding killing her?

so stealing the contract can peacefully deal with vithrak 

and that fertilizer in basement are likely allow peacefully deal with mushroom llengrath

wonder if there is a way to not fight overseer in basement too

You can avoid fighting the golems by interacting with the flesh thing (?) there.

Also is there a way to save the Frightened Child, excluding killing her?

already did that

it will turn construct against overseer

but still have to fight overseer

So umm, does anyone know how to actually start this quest? You definitely can't find Godseed parts without quest having started considering I did all quests in DLC and never found any Godseed parts in the body

As mentioned above, it's not available in all playthroughs. Either Tayn or Llengrath must trust the Watcher enough to give them the quest.

So this is confusing because I've been commenting on both threads, but yeah, umm I think this might be bug that or I picked wrong dialog despite doing each quest they wanted me to do

EDIT: Oki yeah, now I get it(I went back on old saves to test): You get this quest if you resolve quests twice in favor of Tayin or Llengrath.

Edited by BrokenMask
  • Like 1