Starwars

Countdown shenanigans on Obsidian's homepage

The only aspect of the game that is concerning me are some of the facial animations. Some are either good or riding in the uncanny valley. I was most prominent at 1:11 in the trailer, a still frame of the woman going :0

Facial animations are just fine.

Certainly better than ME:A. That mad scientist looking dude had fine animations it was that girl that looked too stiff.

• Like 2

Never had doubt in what Boyarsky and Cain can do together. :bow: Trailer hits all the right spots.

Now, may I get a cryo pod untill release ? -_-

Everything about this post, very much! :)

Bits of gameplay on PCGamer https://www.pcgamer.com/obsidians-the-outer-worlds-blends-firefly-and-fallout-into-a-bold-open-ended-sci-fi-rpg/

Have to say I'm a bit underwhelmed by the setting, I expected something less futuristic and "Neon". Also the clothing and armors look a bit out of place.

I have to say that while I'm confident about the gameplay and RPG aspect of the game I'm also concerned about the gunplay/shooting mechanics, it's hard to get it right (even more in RPGs) and not feel stiff and clunky.

Edited by Daled
  • Like 1

I know my english is not the best, every single post will be a step closer to proper english, please bear with me until then  :)

Sadly for me, since first-person is a hard deal-breaker, I'll have to pass on this game. Pity's all the greater given that the game looks to be very fun.