Poking through the game files making a list I'll probably update of items affected by skills:

Ruata's Walking Cloak

Giftbearer's Cloth

Casita Samelia's Legacy

Sharpshooters Garb

E: oops I see you're on it also, lol

Edited by house2fly
  • Like 1

Here are a few more:

Chromoprismatic Staff scales with metaphysics.

Xoti's Lantern scales with religion when upgraded.

and an update to an item in your list:

Cadhu Scalth scales with both metaphysics and athletics.

• Like 1

When I said death before dishonour, I meant it alphabetically.

• 1 month later...

• 3 months later...

More DLC items:

SEEKER SLAYER SURVIVOR

Ngati's Tusk https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Ngati%27s_Tusk Survival (Hunter Of Hunters Upgrade)

Keeper Of The Flame https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Keeper_of_the_Flame Religion, again

FORGOTTEN SANCTUM

Aretezzo's Cane https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Aretezzo%27s_Cane Intimidate or Diplomacy (mutually exclusive upgrades)

Crimson Panoply https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Crimson_Panoply Survival

• 3 weeks later...

The medium shield Lethandra's Devotion (sold in Dark Cupboard) has an upgrade to its heal that scales with Arcana. I was getting 26pts per tick with maxed Arcana and heal bonuses from a no-rest run and high might. Pretty interesting.

Really? The tooltip doesn’t say it scales with anything, that’s really interesting or the wiki is misstated

The medium shield Lethandra's Devotion (sold in Dark Cupboard) has an upgrade to its heal that scales with Arcana. I was getting 26pts per tick with maxed Arcana and heal bonuses from a no-rest run and high might. Pretty interesting.

Really? The tooltip doesn’t say it scales with anything, that’s really interesting or the wiki is misstated

in game when you look at the tooltip on Nourishing Light  ... wiki is wrong afaik

in game when you look at the tooltip on Nourishing Light  ... wiki is wrong afaik

Are you sure this isn't from a mod?

I think it has to be a mod, I just did some testing in my game and Nourishing Light just heals changes the interval for the heal over Pale Light -- unless there's something I'm missing with the at night change

Actually no.  Not sure.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/21/2018 at 4:12 PM, jintegrity said:

Another kudos for this thread. I didn't use many of these items in the past, but for my current turn-based PotD run, I expect to use at least 5: Cadhu Scalth shield (main tank), Chromoprismatic quarterstaff (mid-line melee/support), Giftbearer's cloak (not sure on whom), Saint Omaku's Mercy war bow (ranged DPS), Casità Samelia's Legacy medium armor (main tank)!