ishiza Doesn't Auto Attack

Quasxen

Question

I've checked that Ishiza's AI is set to aggressive, Maia's also set to aggressive and her full AI is turned on, yet Ishiza won't attack anyone unless I select him and tell him to attack. Once that opponent is down, he just sits there with ". . ." icon next to him.

4 answers to this question

Hey Quasxen,

Sorry to hear Ishiza is acting up again!  We have not been able to reproduce this internally and would love if you could provide us with one of your save files where this is occurring so we can find a fix for the issue.  You can either provide a link to your files via Dropbox or you may attach them to an email for us at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link this post and mention your Steam forum username so that we may identify you easily.

Sorry again, for the inconvenience this bug has caused.

Hey Quasxen,

Sorry to hear Ishiza is acting up again!  We have not been able to reproduce this internally and would love if you could provide us with one of your save files where this is occurring so we can find a fix for the issue.  You can either provide a link to your files via Dropbox or you may attach them to an email for us at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link this post and mention your Steam forum username so that we may identify you easily.

Sorry again, for the inconvenience this bug has caused.

i`m having the same issue, where can i find the save files to send?