Fighters constant recovery stack with ring regeneration and troll belt?

does it increase with intelligence?

The duration does increase with intelligence, but on a fighter, int isn’t particularly necessary (unless you’re multiclassing with something that makes it so).

40 seconds is typically long enough and high athletics + potions provide extra on-the-fly healing if necessary.

• Like 1

Since 2.0 the regeneration items stack with themselves without exception I think. There was an issue with either the Troll Hide Belt or the cloak "Three Trolls Stiched" (can't remember which trollish item ;)) but they fixed it in 2.0 (see patch notes).

You can also stack that aura "Pale Light"/"Nourishing Light" from that blue Disney heater shield with it.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

On my current brute plus party, I get healing from constant recovery, Life in Death (Blackened Plate), Exalted Endurance, Pale Light. Add to that chants from two chanters, set up so that always one of them is chanting more healing stuff (Mercy and Kindness -> Old Siech / Ancient Memory). That's a metric ****ton of healing.

I currently play as Herald on PotD Solo (all Challenges activated) with Exalted Endurance, Mercy and Kindness, Ancient Memory, Life in Death, Ring of Greater Regeneration, a couple of other healing done bonuses and high defenses/armor. Most of the time nothing can touch you, but there are some encounters where your health can go down very quickly and you have to rely on health potions, Second Wind or Reforge the Flesh (from belt The Maker's Own Power). Conclusion: You can never have enough healing ... atleast on PotD difficulty mode. The most important thing is constitution resistance or better constitution immunity (just eat your Shark Soup ;) ), as reduced healing from afflictions can be really bad.