This is DD mod, Ukazio has  30% more HP and 20 more reflexes, on normal PotD you will melt Ukazio in 30sec, of-course with food +2 pen to spells and 20 arcana you will also kill him much faster

P.S it's look like Obsidian reduce cast time for first Ukaizo stage

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

I know. Still funny. Remember Direballs and Buttercut? :lol:

@mant2si: you can edit your thread title if you click on Edit-->Use Full Editor (right besides "Save Changes"). There you can also alter the title. :)

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I wish there was a two handed blunderbuss!! :D

Nope :D Xefa's Empirical Explication  with Twinned Shot - Produce 16 Avenging Storm procs + 8 Normal Attack + 8 Driving Fligh. I assume that with Kitchen Stove you can add additional 16 procs and 16 projectile attacks

In second hand Amaliorra  +15 ACC vs Vessels +20% DM, give you no recovery each second hit

I know. Still funny. Remember Direballs and Buttercut? :lol:

@mant2si: you can edit your thread title if you click on Edit-->Use Full Editor (right besides "Save Changes"). There you can also alter the title. :)

Thanks, fixed 

Edited by mant2si
  • Like 1

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

For two blunderbusses you need 20 arcana + food that give you +2 pen to spells, but I assume on DD you will still miss too much, because Avenging Storm target reflexes

But you can cast anything that lower enemies reflexes

Edited by mant2si

For two blunderbusses you need 20 arcana + food that give you +2 pen to spells, but I assume on DD you will still miss too much, because Avenging Storm target reflexes

But you can cast anything that lower enemies reflexes

No I mean I wish there was a two handed blunderbuss in the game, like a rifle, a proper shotgun! :D

I'd run Ecea"s Arcane blaster + that blunderbuss. It seems that Ecea's still triggers  +100% projectile count on all weapons and projectile spells. But now the effect triggers a bit rarer and does not last forever. It still seems to last for a long time though, maybe until you rest or transition the area.