Whats best solo PotD Wizard build now (no multiclass)?

Let me know please, been a while since I tracked this games changes and patches :)

I found this guide in YT for solo wiz, seems legit and strong but I wonder what could be improved:

Anyway, let me know :)

Thanks!

Not a lot :D

You can equip cloak which scale with history
You can equip grimoire that give you + 1 to all spells and helm that give you immune too interruption with at least 1 wound (kill Eder at game start and take his armor)
Amulet +1PL doesn't stack with Potion +2PL, equip amulet that give you +10% to beneficial effects or +5 acc against vessel for Ukaizo fight 
You can use food that give you +20% recovery speed and 4 might, because AS potion didn't stack with captain banquet
From PET, take cat that give you +15% area DM
From skill you can cast Pull of Eora to interrupt enemies mages

UPD:

For Ukaizo fight take Amaliorra to off hand 

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

Yeah its legit Empower Wizard, the strongest class. Hmm improve? Gameplay but besides that, maybe Pull of Eora, Lengrath's Safeguard (contingency), maybe some Arcane Reflection just in case, maybe get a wound + the headgear preventing interrupts while wounded + Vaporous Wizardry grimoire and adjust spell picks accordingly. 

---

edit: about of the Vaporous forgot to mention, I tried it, with Eder's armor, and it was a lot of hassle because of some wounds are pretty nasty and those which are not limit Empower. 

Edited by knownastherat