KOTOR merch.

Which KOTOR merch would u want?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which KOTOR merch would u want?

• Bastila figure
    • Carth Onasi figure
    • Krea figure (with jedi robes not that white get up)
    • Jolee Bindo Figure
    • HK-47 figure (with recorded voice statments ;-)
    • Darth Malak figure
    • Ebon Hawk Model
    • KOTOR comic book series (could take place pre or post game)
    • KOTOR animated series DVD
    • All of the above

I had suggested this to the devs @ Bioware before KOTOR came out and they thought it would be pretty cool but it's completly out of there hands so hopfully since Obsidian it working closely with Lucas Arts on this they might be able to make somthing happen.....or at lest suggest it.

PS I would love to see KOTOR UNLEASED characters like they did with the movie charcters!

No.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

No.

No what? No,it's not going to happen? Or no,you don't like the idea of Kotor merchandise? :rolleyes:

Just no.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

That's just swell. Because I don't remember you.

No.

No what? No,it's not going to happen? Or no,you don't like the idea of Kotor merchandise? :rolleyes:

Just no.

Oh yeah, I remember now:you hate polls,right? LOL

How about a poll to decided wether or not people like KOTOR poll? ;)

How about a poll to decided wether or not to abolish post & make everybody do polls? :p

*shrug*

I wouldn't buy them. But then, I don't collect action figures of any sort.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

My own HK-47 would be nice :rolleyes:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I don't think items like posters and other items like that would be entirely shunned by those interested in KoTOR merch either. I voted for all of the above, glad you put that in there, I was getting worried about having to make a decision.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.