[1.1/1.1.1] Final confrontation in Ukaizo doesn't seem like it was rebalanced for the PotD difficulty

thelee

Question

Is it possible the final fight (with the faction that you piss off) was missed in the veteran/potd rebalancing? I realize the final quest is only like level 16 or something, but with upscaling enabled the named dragon at the ukaizo harbor was skulled even at level 20, whereas I'm close to one-shotting everyone in the final confrontation in the Grand Promenade (literally Mirke had swift flurry on, and one crit at the start of the fight had a couple of follow up crits that took out Queen Onekaza II in one go).

I mean, it's possible this is meant to be a throwaway fight, but considering you're fighting the leader of a rival faction I always felt like this should've been a bigger fight.

Not actually a bug, but just something that strikes me as odd; this is the second time I'm doing it post-1.1 and both times (once against the Principi and once against the Huana) the fight was extremely easy (virtually just autoattacking) compared to the Ukaizo Harbor dragon fight, which required some actual thought.

2 answers to this question

Hi thelee,

Yeah I always found it funny that it worked out this way, it was talked about if these two needed to be swapped, but thematically we went with a small skirmish right before the end. It's worth mentioning, see if the devs want to add any difficulty to it for players :)

Best,

-Caleb

• Like 1

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...