Most "Badass" Race, Ability, Passive/Active Skill, Item, Animations.

Which of these made you feel the most badass?

Race: Oddly enough human, with scarred face, shaved sides and braided hair, and a lovely beard. Because it just looked amazing. 

Ability: I haven't played past lvl 12 cause balancing,  altitus and build testing but so far Druid Storms. 

Passive Skill: tied between insight and diplomacy. They seem the most useful in the early game and letting me pick interesting conversation bits. 

Active Skill: Besides Alchemy Druid Bug, and the power of drugs/potions fully buffed... stealth. Not all ninjas are rogues. I would have thought explosions, and I really thought with explosives and sleight of hand you could plant bombs in enemies pockets. :(

Item: Watchers blade, as I afforded to get it to legendary, and that amazing glow, not to mention I found it totally by accident. 

Animation: Leap. I have a feeling when I get there heart of fury will take its place.

Now you?

Edited by QuiteGoneJin

Race: Nothing feels worse than being beaten by a cheeky Wild Orlan XD

Ability: Empowered Minoletta's Missile Salvo. I'm betting it has the highest damage in-game! :p

Passive Skill: Most useful are Diplomacy and Mechanics

Active Skill: Alchemy and Arcana are both completely bonkers atm

Item: Potion of Perfect Aim (45% crit)

Animation: Wall of Many Colors. So pretty but deadly!

• Like 1

Older screenshot, mind, but I fashioned my Warlock into something that would fall into the category of BA. Weapons are swords, flails, and axes; spells are Wizard buffs and Evocations. Being able to swap from war wizard to frontliner is pretty satisfying: devastation from all angles.

34523375_10156309121942086_4128089928011

Edited by Ophiuchus