Pellagina and Aeldys ending

Is there any way for Pellagina to not die in the epilog if I side with Aeldys?

After 180 hours of playing I've just finished the game. I loved every second of it (I can't wait for the DLCs!). However, the epilog totally crashed me with information that Pellagina dies on the sea.

Is there any way to prevent that? Not choosing Aeldys is not an option since she's my favorite not party member NPC - and if there was such possibility my character would romance her. (Since it was not possible Cora got second best option with Xolti.) 

I kept Pellagina alive through POE 1 and POE 2 - and I would love to have her in my party in PO 3 (which I'm sure will come out at some point)

Pallegina was my favorite companion from PoE1.  And while I still like her, she's a little more difficult to work with in PoE2 because she's tied to the Valian faction.

And I'm thinking of starting up a second play through, probably siding with the pirates, and the thought of losing Pellegina is kind of sad.

^ Is she... less tied to VTC if she starts as Kind Wayfarer?

In my playthrough she was pardoned. And there was quite a lot of zealot-like loyalty to Vailian Republics on her part.

^ Is she... less tied to VTC if she starts as Kind Wayfarer?

In my playthrough she was pardoned. And there was quite a lot of zealot-like loyalty to Vailian Republics on her part.

The opposite. Her getting exiled makes her more pro-republic as she doesn't want to get exiled again. If you stayed loyal, she regrets what she did and is more likely to oppose the republics

• Like 1