Cannot See All Buffs / Debuffs in Status Popup

JiggleFloyd

Question

Is anyone else having this problem? When I hover over an ally or enemy the buff / debuff list I usually don't see everything because the font / images are too large. I have to go to the character screen to truly understand the status, and I can't do that for enemies, so a lot of the times I don't even know what buffs and debuffs I have active.

Do I just need to get a 1080p (aka QHD / 2k) monitor or something? Any idea how to fix this?

Edited by JiggleFloyd
  • Like 3

8 answers to this question

I assure you, even with 1080p monitor the debuff list reaches my own feet.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Is anyone else having this problem? When I hover over an ally or enemy the buff / debuff list I usually don't see everything because the font / images are too large. I have to go to the character screen to truly understand the status, and I can't do that for enemies, so a lot of the times I don't even know what buffs and debuffs I have active.

Do I just need to get a 1080p (aka QHD / 2k) monitor or something? Any idea how to fix this?

Same; I started a thread about this problem a few days ago. 

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/102260-unable-to-see-all-effects-when-hovering-over-character-resolution/

Waiting on feedback from Dev.  No known fix as of this post

Edited by nerotoren

I agree. It's a very annoying problem, and it really doesn't make any sense considering that Tyranny did an amazing job with their UI direction (with bars indicating the timer and allowing us to 'lock' the enemy tooltip and peruse the buffs/debuffs easily).

I agree. It's a very annoying problem, and it really doesn't make any sense considering that Tyranny did an amazing job with their UI direction (with bars indicating the timer and allowing us to 'lock' the enemy tooltip and peruse the buffs/debuffs easily).

Yes.  Tyranny-esque locking tooltip option would be optimal

Edited by nerotoren

This problem has been recurrent for me since POE1. I'd really like a fix.

Dev A-Drag responded that they will try to take a look at it and see about a fix ... he mentioned it would help to keep discussing it in the forums here bc they check frequently.  I plan on daily spamming a request for:

Tyranny-esque locking tooltip character info in battle.

Edited by nerotoren