There’s a good one on YouTube. Search for “Xoti ultimate DPS.”

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

There is no good build for Priest, since you have no passives to choose from, and you just pick 1-2 spell per level which dont sucks, and that is it.

What you can do:

Spells:

1. Harvest good

1. Interdiction, never use it

1. Restore

2. withdrow, auto

2. Pillar of Faith, spam

3. Vile thorns, auto

3. Consacred Ground, heal

4. Circle of protection, auto

4. Devotion of the faithfull, awesome

5. revive the fallen, auto

4. Berath Hodor, sucks, but no choice

5. champions boon, this level suck and this one sucks less

6. Minor incesion, heal

6. Pillars of Holy fire, spam

7. Thorny thing, auto

7. Storm of holy fire

7. Minor Avatar

8. Light of eoathas eothas

8. Hand of Wael

9. Magran Might

You may pick more spells if you like, but it doesnt matter. You have no cast for them anyway.

Passives: everything you like. You have more level points than ways to do anything with it. Pick all defenses, and toughtness. Fire buff. Shield and Sword, Casting rapid, healing, even far.

Edited by evilcat

After 3 playthroughs using Xoti every time and trying our various things, these are imo the best spells out of the ones you pick:

1 - Restore, Suppress Affliction

2 - Iconic Projection

3 - Divine Mark, Cons. Ground

4 - DEVOTIONS FOR THE FAITHFUL

5 - Revive (even if I never need it)

6 - Salvation of Time, Minor Intercession

7 - Nothing, but they're all usable. I usually go Cleansing Flame for damage.

8 - Nothing, all have limited use, I just use the innate Eothas spell.

9 - Nothing, all have limied use, I just use the innate Eothas spell... again.

Basically, Priest progress mostly stops after power level 4 in my experience. Level 1 Restore and later the Intercessions are my main heals, Devotions is my main buff. The level 8 Symbol of Eothas is decent for damage.

You can probably pick the fire pillars and play a damage priest, but Xoti is just my heal/buff character.

I found Hand of Berath to be super powerful when fighting the last two dragons and some of the higher level "bosses." -5 Power level is pretty nasty.

It'd be nice if they all didn't die in 5 seconds.

am not certain people know how broken blessed harvest is at the moment.  is functional an insta kill on hit or graze. additional, have mentioned in other threads how we believe a few priest spells is being serious overlooked by the fans, but is admitted a small number o' great priest spells-- is more than a little dross in the already paltry priest talent catalog.

personal, am finding xoti works well as an off-tank.  make certain to take combat focus and sword and board.  do not upgrade her gear for the self-defeating spell resistance.  

'course we played as a contemplative first and a dps cantor second; party composition makes a big difference in how bestest to use companions. we wanted a main tank and an off-tank in most o' our party configurations, and pallegina and xoti did not play well together.  worked well to have a xoti party (religious and/or fun-loving) and a pallegina party (irreligious and/or humorless) with eder being virtual our only companion constant at main tank. 

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Im only up to 10th level on potd but i I just focus on getting healing and protection spells. I slapped some heavy armor on her and she still does fine. I have her using a cross bow but she does great in melee to protect my backline when enemies break through the tanks.