EASTER EGGS?

I think they should have a George Lucas look-alike NPC.

You get 10 light side points if you kill him...

What,you don't like George Lucas? Why? Without him there would be no Star Wars and life as we know it would end... (ok,maybe that's slightly exaggerated...) :rolleyes:

I think they should have a George Lucas look-alike NPC.

You get 10 light side points if you kill him...

What,you don't like George Lucas? Why? Without him there would be no Star Wars and life as we know it would end... (ok,maybe that's slightly exaggerated...) :rolleyes:

I don't have a quarrel with this man :

mmnet_d8f82fdbd292.jpeg

But this guy needs to die :

1819.jpg

Fallout 2 had TOO MANY easter eggs, which destroyed gameplay.

I don't mind easter eggs in moderation. KOTOR:2 easter eggs should be referential to other sci-fi if not existing Star Wars, or Star Wars humor. I think Monty Python, while rather humorous, would destroy immersion in a Star Wars game.

Now really... why would the team say which easter eggs are in the game, or if there are any? Easter eggs are supposed to be hidden, so what's the fun of knowing them many months before the game will be published?

Opus hit it on the nail - I use this as my sig on the Lucasforums which I pinched from another poster. I think it sums up the feelings of most long-term SW fans pretty well:

"At this stage I believe I now understand the truth, which is that Lucas has gone over to the dark side. He is a Darth Billionaire ruling an empire, and is no longer leading a rebellion. He was once a semi-independent force, overshadowed by a dark and powerful business, but still managed to beat the odds and on his own terms, but now he sits on a throne with lightning in his hands and a franchise in his clenched fist."