I played this build to Level 20 and tried some of the harder fights (Nemnok, Splintered Reef) and it gets annihilated. The normal content is not a problem, the build is strong. But it lacks the will defense to resist the spell that turns you into a pig. I think with borrowed instincts you get to 180+, but at some point I miss it and the mages turn me into a pig and I die quickly.

It's still a strong and fun build, no doubt. If you have more patience then me, you might get through the hard fights. For me personally, the Doomfist Build is way stronger.

I also found the lack of actionspeed and recovery hurting this build. I guess you can solve it with items (Conquerers Plate etc.) and/or drugs and food. 

Edited by jazzthing

The 2h version isn't viable anymore because of the multiple nerfs of the WotEP (after the last patch it doesn't replenish focus anymore during Soul Annihilation). That's the reason I did not update the build - it was about the Soul Annihilation & WotEP synergy which doesn't exist anymore.

However the second setup (Sun and Moon + Tuoutilo's Palm) is still viable. The Black Plate should also be replaced with Magnera's Chain. With Abraham and the dual wield speed, the flail will attack pretty fast. With all the resting bonuses you should also have easily over 200will.

The WotEP can still be used at the beginning of the fight to frontload some AoE damage (it still applies  SA to all enemies it hits).

• 9 months later...

I really like this Build(or to be more Spcific the Inquisitor Class) but im a newbie to PoE. I plan to play on Classic and want to ask what are the Reason for Pale Elf and what is an alternative Race?

To be more specific i really want to play a Dwarf. What adjustments  are recommended?

Edited by DonKalleOne

On 6/15/2020 at 2:49 PM, DonKalleOne said:

I really like this Build(or to be more Spcific the Inquisitor Class) but im a newbie to PoE. I plan to play on Classic and want to ask what are the Reason for Pale Elf and what is an alternative Race?

To be more specific i really want to play a Dwarf. What adjustments  are recommended?

The reason to play the pale elf are mostly the elemental resistances which will help at higher difficulties.  But you can pick any race you want, the most important are the items and the abilities.