Everything posted by Amentep
-
Biowares new MMO will be....
Hmmm, I dunno something about this doesn't ring true. Could be wrong, but I'll wait until an official announcement to worry about it.
-
Question from fans -- How well did NWN2 end up selling?
Well I can't imagine it sold too poorly - isn't there an official expansion on it coming out pretty soon? That'll probably give a little bump to the original NWN2 sales as well. I still haven't got a copy but I'm pretty sure I have nothing that will play it (pity too, as I enjoyed the bit I played at Dragon*Con last year...)
-
Rise of the Argonauts
Invictus was one of the worst games I ever played. Had a great idea and some interesting artwork but the actual battles were IMO poorly designed and planned. In particular I hate the one in which you had a time limit to run across the map without stopping to fight all the opponents you'd trigger to try and find someone who'd been kidnapped when you had no idea which part of the map they'd actually were supposed to have run off on. Took me several increasingly frustrating tried to figure out where they were in time and then defeat the opponents and rescue the kidnapee. But maybe people who are better at strategy games would like it more (although I seem to remember reading poor reviews of it after I'd bought it).
-
Comic book story delivery...
because the sound takes place of the text. Eh...maybe its just me but that makes no sense. But I'm probably just a crazy loon and I really shouldn't derail the thread because of it...
-
Comic book story delivery...
So why is this "comic book style" when comic books are image and text, not image and sound?
-
Vampire: Bloodlines
If you use VampEd you can look at all of the possible skin options; I thought of making a list but then figured most people would just download VampEd than look at a full list. I actually like the non-unique woman in the white dress (IIRC its one of the Goth Girl skins) although some of the unique ones are fun too!
-
Comic book story delivery...
What is "comic book story delivery"?
-
LOST
AFAIK She blacked out; I'm under the impression she's supposed to appear again on the island
-
Rise of the Argonauts
I still have it. And it was, oddly enough, one of the games in the forefront of my mind while reading about the game!
-
Rise of the Argonauts
Very little information, but I've been on the bad end (ie playing) a fair number of Greek Mythology inspired RPG/TRPG/ARPG/other initials and to be honest the little blurb doesn't overly excite me. Maybe that'll change with more info, screen shots and what have you...
-
What is the worst game you ever bought?
Personally I liked FF8 and FF10 better than FF9.
-
What is the worst game you ever bought?
I didn't like being forced to play the game in certain ways (the "rules" system that would force you not to use certain items/spells/classes/whatever) and I hated the conceit of it being an "imaginary" story.
-
What is the worst game you ever bought?
I hated Jurassic Park on the Genesis. I know others liked it but I didn't. It had some interesting conceits but I'll be honest I got tired of platformers around that time, so maybe that's it. Speaking of Toe Jam and Earl, while the second game was a dissapointment I didn't hate it. I did really dislike that modern game that came out a year or two though.
-
Vampire: Bloodlines
Glad it worked. I had a lot of fun playing around with the models. :D
-
Official Fallout Forums!
I confess, I almost missed the old rants and raves about Fallout. *tears up*
-
What is the worst game you ever bought?
Hmmm, well there are loads of duff games out there I've bought and played. Stuff like Bugs Bunny: Rabbit Rampage, Shining Tears, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Shadow Madness, Impossible Mission, X-Men for the NES, Druid II, Dungeon Lords, Invictus, Jurassic Park for the Genesis, etc.
-
Racist 3D Animation Shorts on Fox
You know I saw the shorts and it confused me because I couldn't figure out what it was supposed to mean. Usually stuff they show on TV is a reference to..well...something. But in this case it seemed like a total non-sequitor.
-
Vampire: Bloodlines
There is a file called "clandoc.txt" that has all of the paths for character models in it. If you've installed any of the patches I believe the file should be openly editable in the Bloodlines directory without having to extract it. There's a tool called VampEd that can allow you to easily check the path for the model you want to use. Its then a matter of editing the PC Character models to be the ones you want. For example if you want your Tremere to look like VV, you'd edit the Tremere models (for all 4 armor levels) to models/character/npc/unique/downtown/vv/vv.mdl Darque's initial posting about this can be found here
-
Vampire: Bloodlines
No, it just seemed that way.
-
Upcoming Movie Discussion
Ant-Man has been optioned for a movie already, so it'd probably be whoever gets cast there. Wasp may/may not be cast there but AFAIK the Asian Wasp is only an Ultimates thing.
-
Ohio Senate tells strippers to back off
I always knew they couldn't be trusted.
-
Bethesda buys the Fallout IP from Interplay
If they keep making poor selling Fallout sequels and spin-offs you'll get your wish sooner or later.
-
Torment Help
Its been too long since I used any of the Torment editors to remember if they had Faction editing or not. But FWIW Sorcerer's Place has a collection of savegame editors for the game, so you could check them out.
-
Pictures of your games...
I'm still early in it, and I'm enjoying it. It has some...idiosyncratic issues, but its been fun. But again, very early in play.
-
Pictures of your games...
A little Night Watch