Everything posted by Bendu
-
Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture
Avenger defense mission! This was a big "**** Yeah!" after hacking one of those Sectopods! : Feels like War of the Worlds...
-
Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture
- Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture
- Obsidian Entertainment studio tour
- Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture
At the best moments the game has a strong "2001 Space Odyssey" vibe. Too bad these moments are very rare. Space battle!- Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture
- Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture
This game is so damn beautiful... and full of details.- Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture
- Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture
Finished the game with my 6th character (Reiterpallasch, Chikage, Rakuyo + all chalice dungeons run) "My true mentor."- Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture
First I will chop of your arm and then I will take your armor.- What are you playing right now?
That's one game I was thinking about getting. I can't remember what turned me off of it. Maybe it was a review that compared it to a game I didn't like? It's often described as a Sci-Fi Dark Souls. So if you like the core mechanic, you should also enjoy The Surge. But it's not like that there are no shortcomings. The main character and the character system is bland. It doesn't offer a lot of build variety and enemy types. Boss fights are not spectacular compared to Dark Souls. Also don't expect a lot of handholding. There is no map, no quest markers and the game doesn't tell you over an over what to do next. But considering that Deck13 is a small developer (70 employees) for an AAA game, or compared to FromSoftware or Team Ninja, they did a pretty fine job.- Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture
Robocop. In the end, this guy won my heart. Bang! Boom!- What are you playing right now?
Finished The Surge and now I'm in NG+. A very good improvement over Lords of the Fallen. Combat feels much better, level design is very good and I really like dystopian and mysterious setting.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Vampire Souls incoming?- Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture
Glory to mankind!- Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture
Praise the sun. Second playthrough...- Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture
What do we have here? I guess it is angry... Very angry... Big weapons are needed for big Dragons. Bendu 1, Dragon 0. Now let's go the the end of the world...- Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture
- Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture
I could play these games all the time. **** my backlog.- What are you playing right now?
Finished Nioh. I enjoyed it a lot and I'm looking forward to the DLC. Now I'm back at Dark Souls 3. Having played that for 4 months, I need to git gud again for the new DLC, so I'm helping people with the Friede fight.- Mass Effect Andromeda
- What are you playing right now?
Surprisingly, I got used to the crazy japanese stuff in Nioh (talking cats and so on). Actually I'm very impressed how they portray japanese folklore. It has it flaws, but I'm enjoying it a great deal.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
So at one point Obs was in talks to make Deus Ex: HR 2. http://www.ign.com/videos/2017/01/31/ign-unfiltered-15-legendary-rpg-developer-feargus-urquhart Would be still a great fit.- Pictures of your Games Episode VIII The Fast - The Picturesque
Second playthrough.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
It was great. Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami, Nioh, Persona 5, Ni No Kuni 2, Tales of Berseria and more all in 2017. it'll be a crazy (good) year. But where's my new FromSoftware game? Too bad i'm not interested in Nioh's setting. - Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.