Everything posted by Gulliver
- Favorite Game and Which game do you hope Project Eternity is most like?
-
Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?
Planescape: Torment. It's truly one of a kind.
- Favorite Game and Which game do you hope Project Eternity is most like?
-
[Merged] Women, Feminism, etc. in PE
While this might be an interesting idea, it is not reasonably possible without changing human biology or introducing some other factor (i.e. only females being able to use magic) that makes it possible for such a society to exist. So for the most part, truly matriarchal societies are probably limited to non-humans.
- Update #25: The final hours. One end, and to new beginnings
-
Romance and friendship?
I'm just hoping that if they build in romances, one gets the option of having somewhat more casual relationships. In many Bioware games I get the feeling that every single romance ends in declarations of undying love, people adressing you as "My love" and ****.
-
Experience for Killing Enemies
I voted "Yes, but only a small amount to favour other aspects of the game than combat"...and by "small amount" I mean a small amount. Not getting any XP for enemies would be fine too.
- Update #25: The final hours. One end, and to new beginnings