Everything posted by Katphood
- Vidgy Game Soundtracks
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Dear Bethesda, You can have my money.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Assassin's Primal: Wildlands ...and if anyone complains, I swear to god almighty, I'll beat the living fps out of them with my 4K@60fps baton! Agreed, I usually give turn-based games a pass when it comes to consoles but real-time with pause?! Good luck with that.
-
What are you playing right now?
Joe Danger. A very fun and exciting alternative to the Trials series. The developers are none other than Hello Games. Also, saving every dime to buy a Switch next month. Super Mario Odyssey is simply driving me nuts! I wasn't even this hyped for Breath of the Wild or even the Switch itself.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
True. I wish they would make something like the first Crysis game but I guess those don't sell as well as online shooters and Crytek do have some financial troubles and can't make any risks for the time being.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
I was wondering what Crytek was up to:
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
- Official E3 Thread (I forged the paperwork)
I was going to buy a bunch of PS4 games but instead I decided to keep my dough till next month and buy a Switch. I am really impressed with what Nintendo is doing with the Switch and I've had a great time with the new 3DS and the Wii U. 3DS is great for playing both new games and remastered classics such as Streets of Rage, Space Harrier and Kid Icarus in glorious 3D. The Wii U on the other hand is a great hub for playing Wii U, Wii, GBA, DS and N64 games. I hope to see Gamecube games on the Switch virtual console someday.- Official E3 Thread (I forged the paperwork)
Splatoon 2 looks great.- Official E3 Thread (I forged the paperwork)
The only Resident Evil games I've beaten are 4, 5...and that.- Official E3 Thread (I forged the paperwork)
This was fun to watch:- Official E3 Thread (I forged the paperwork)
- What are you playing right now?
Killzone: Mercenary (PS Vita). A very impressive title. Makes me wonder what would have happened if Sony had continued support for the PS Vita. Maybe we would have gotten a PS Vita Pro with PS3 backwards compatibility! In all honesty, I think focusing on the PS Vita and a proper PS4 Pro would have been a whole lot better than putting time and effort on the PS VR and PS Now. Still, Sony are my favorite, hope they don't go down anytime soon...I love my trophies!- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Popular GTA mod OpenIV receives cease and desist from Take-Two (Eurogamer.net) What a-holery is this?!- Official E3 Thread (I forged the paperwork)
This totally isn't a Attack on Titan clone...- Official E3 Thread (I forged the paperwork)
- Official E3 Thread (I forged the paperwork)
I still use the AMD Radeon 7770 I bought back in 2013 but it is considered ancient by todays standards.- Official E3 Thread (I forged the paperwork)
Not really, I've had GPUs that died on me after 2-3 years and even if it stays alive for a span of 6 years I doubt it will be anything more than an ancient GPU by then. Imagine any GPU from 2011, can they run a game like Sniper Elite 4 or Prey(2017) with acceptable framerates? I think not.- Official E3 Thread (I forged the paperwork)
From the guys who made Life is Strange: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riQ692rbs-E A xXx 1070 GT xXx costs about the same as an Xbox One X. Not saying that they are the same but if people are willing to spend 470 bucks ona GPU + Extras then why wouldn't they spend 500 bucks on a console that can play games, ultra hd movies and such right out of the box?!- Official E3 Thread (I forged the paperwork)
PS Vita failed, PS TV failed, PS Now doesn't have a stable user-base and will likely fail, same goes for PS VR from the looks of things. As much as I hate to admit it but Sony is walking on thin ice. It's not as if their TVs or Smartphones are doing any better and the fact that Microsoft just announced Xbox One X and it has tons of money to throw at it makes things all the more difficult for Sony.- Official E3 Thread (I forged the paperwork)
Man...I am buying a Switch just for this:- Official E3 Thread (I forged the paperwork)
How was Steam Workshop not ideal? It allows people to play and rate mods and once you add a mod to your list the game automatically gets updated. It works for the most part so I don't know what's bad about it. Nope, but Ni No Kuni 2 has a release date now: 10th Novermber 2017- Official E3 Thread (I forged the paperwork)
It introduced a new system which is basically not Steam Workshop and it will eventually introduce paid mods which is not good in my opinion. Because it's a video game, not a BBC Documentary.- Official E3 Thread (I forged the paperwork)
Sony's conference was good but I was hoping for a few more surprises. Also, that God of War game...I am glad the kid didn't drop the N word while talking to Kratos. Where the heck was he raised in, New Jersey? That accent and personality belongs to a Kingdom Hearts game. The game still looks fantastic though. Overall I think Bethesda has held the best conference so far, they introduced Wolfenstein II and The Evil Within 2 which were the highlights of this e3 for me. That Creation thing sucks though, Fallout 4 took all the fun away from modding beths games.- Official E3 Thread (I forged the paperwork)
- Official E3 Thread (I forged the paperwork)
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.