I had lots:
* I loved the [Persuade] and [Persuade/Lie] options that T3-M4 has when you talk to the droid in his solo act on Nar Shaddaa. Makes me wonder what he was trying to say.
* Also, when you're zipping around Telos as the protocol droid on behalf of the Ithorians and you tell the astromech droid in Czerka not to fire upon the personnel, thereby creating a diversion while you sneak out with the files.
* When you're on Dantooine and you meet the guy with the "gland". That whole conversation is funny, from when you first introduce yourself as the famous spelunker, right up to when you give him back his gland, lest he become the laughing stock of the other mercs.
* I didn't say any of them because I was a light sider, but I laughed when I saw the options to drain the morale of the guys defending Dantooine from the merc. attack, like "Tell them they're doomed."
* The character on Nar Shaddaa called Bik who is just lying on the floor. When you try and talk to him, it says he's in no state to have a conversation. Gold!
* And in Nar Shaddaa when you can force persuade the guy to jump off the platform.
* I also liked the meeting with the original owner of the Ebon Hawk. And when you ask him to prove he's who he says he is, he makes a comment about the turrets being slow and unresponsive.
* When you are first told about the Twin Suns, the responses are hilarious.
* When you ask G0-T0 for stuff you have plenty of, he goes: "No, you have enough. And as I tell all my employees...make do with less." Typical harsh businessman, funny as.
* When you talk to the Mandalorian merchant about honour in being one, he says Mandalorians are not merchants. And you have the option to rant about his hypocrisy.
* "You ran out of ammo? Isn't that against the Mandalorian Code?"
* And later on..."Don't press that button! It'll blow up all my charges!" "[Press Button] You mean this button here?"
* Vix, the guy you meet on Onderon who likes swoop racing is funny.
That's a pretty sizable chunk of the more specific stuff. I managed to get screenies of most of the funny stuff, but I did miss a couple of bits.