Everything posted by InsaneCommander
-
Anime, the eternal Jettokōsutā
Finished Demon Slayer. Not much of an end, though. I'll have to watch the movie to see if there is any partial conclusion to the story.
-
Anime, the eternal Jettokōsutā
Yes, but not as much as the other one, imo.
-
Anime, the eternal Jettokōsutā
Demon Slayer 9-15 Just because I praised the anime earlier, they did the opposite now.
-
Anime, the eternal Jettokōsutā
Demon Slayer 1-8 I'm enjoying it so far. Some things are happening faster than I expected. I like that they don't unnecessarily overextend things like training, traveling or searching for a demon. Spoilers:
-
Funny Stuff: The Funny Awakens
- Anime, the eternal Jettokōsutā
Maybe try the censored version? No spoiler above, btw. Spoilers below: Popular ‘Attack On Titan’ Manga is Censored in Malaysia, And Yes, The Titans Wear Underwear. Edit: No genitals? Maybe this is explained later? Who knows...- The TV and Streaming thread Series 4
- Wag More Bark Less -- Cute and Funny Animal Pics
- Anime, the eternal Jettokōsutā
I liked it a lot. It is more serious, with the main character having more realistic reactions to his situation than what I usually see in an Anime. The following observations are not big spoilers, but I'll hide them just in case.- General movie thread!!!!
It actually has two. And Emilia Clarke will be in Secret Invasion. Maybe she will be a Skrull queen or something and Kit Harrington's Black Knight will say: "She is my queen!"- Anime, the eternal Jettokōsutā
I finished Rising of Shield Hero and started Demon Slayer. I watched only two episodes so far. The animation is gorgeous.- Funny Stuff: The Funny Awakens
What do you mean "depending on the nut"? Do you have a problem with some nuts?😠- Anime, the eternal Jettokōsutā
Rising of Shield Hero 15-21- Anime, the eternal Jettokōsutā
It's about four guys who are summoned to another world to become the heroes of the sword, spear, bow and shield. They need to gain experience and develop their magical weapons to fight waves of enemies that will appear and become progressively stronger. But the Shield Hero is not respected there because he can't use weapons. And the heroes can't level up together because of some magical interference of their weapons. The Shield Hero can't do it on his own and most of the other adventures don't want to be with him, so he has a much harder way ahead of him than the other heroes. There are a lot of unfair things happening in this world, like slavery, bigotry against demi-humans and no sign of a proper judicial system. It can get frustrating in the beginning, but it pays off later. Edit: actually, there is no judicial system at all, unless you consider the ruler saying what they want.- Anime, the eternal Jettokōsutā
Rising of Shield Hero 11-15:- Anime, the eternal Jettokōsutā
And they say boob armor is not effective. At least it covers the body. lol- Picture of Your Games the 14th
These are good points. But besides siding with a different faction, I want to have Maia in my team this time and this goes well with siding with her country. I usually keep the same companions in my party as much of the time as possible, so I don't wanna lose her later in the game because I sided with the wrong people.- The TV and Streaming thread Series 4
Some people are guessing it will be available in October/November, to avoid the dates other shows will come, like The Witcher season 2. I hope so, but I think I once read it would only be released in 2022. Edit: if a trailer is coming soon, then it can't be for 2022.- Anime, the eternal Jettokōsutā
Rising of Shield Hero, 1-10:- What Are you Playing Now: Living the Good Life
The comments in Youtube are hilarious. Ass Effect lol- Picture of Your Games the 14th
I sided with the Principi before, so I'll go with Rauatai this time. He will consider the natives and pirates as savages (Fort Deadlight will be a massacre, I can already tell you that). And he will choose Rauatai over Vailians because he will have more respect for them since they are a organized military group. Also, I want to check their endgame ship. I'm currently playing as a mercenary, but in Deadfire he will see himself as one chosen by the Gods, so it won't be all about money.- Anime - coasting on emotion rollers
Castlevania S4, episodes 6-10.- Anime - coasting on emotion rollers
I watched half of the new season.- Funny Stuff: The Funny Awakens
- Anime, the eternal Jettokōsutā
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.