Mouse clicks not registering correctly?

Forgive me if this isn't in the right place, I don't post here often.

I've been playing PoE2 now for over 30 hours and am enjoying the game a great deal. I've just developed an issue today seemingly out of nowhere though where my mouse clicks aren't registering properly.

This seems to get temporarily fixed if I right click somewhere, but the issue seems to come back, I've played for a few hours today and needless to say it's quite frustrating.

Anyone else have the same problem and/or suggestions of how to resolve this?

Thanks.

Yeah, there are 2 fixes for this that I used last night. Coincidentally, this was also the first time I have encountered the problem... 

1) Disable the steam overlay. Right click on the game in steam, go to properties, and there's an option in there to disable the steam overlay.

2) Check to see if you have a non-US language set. Go into control panel and click languages, ensure that English (United States) is installed. If not, then add it. Then down in the system tray area you should see a button with a language label ("EN" in my case) click it to change the language there, set it to English (United States). For example, my default language was English (Australia), I had to install english (United States) and then enable it in the button next to the system tray as described.

These changes completely fixed all mouse issues that I was encountering. Note, I also performed a restart of the PC after making the above changes prior to re-launching the game.

Edited by Koth