Reselect Class Choice for Companion

You could reset all levels but 1st, same with Watcher.

It would be nice feature, but it is probably harder to redefine class tree, than just add/remove some abilities.

Game is very consistent in telling to not pick MC if you dont know everything.

But it is so tempting.

It would be nice if companions have a bit more class/combination avaiable. More like 6 not 3.

And if there was more neutral abilities avaiable at level 1. Fighter have like 2 class abilities, which i may not even use since discipline is limited. As wizard i could know 4 spells from level 1, but i could cast ony twice so what is the point? And so on.

Using console you could refresh your Watcher, just get naked before.

Edited by evilcat
  • Like 1

I'd be happy if they gave you the characters stats, at the same time they asked you about which class.  Annoying trying to guess which way to go, and then you find out their stats don't support it.  

It feels like the class reset, for characters, and companions etc... occurs after the point they are created... like class, proficiencies, stats are all locked in.

If you are consoling, seems like there should be a way to use command line change them somehow.

i mean reselect if they are a single class or which multi class, and which multiclass - i am not aware you can do that.

I think thats not a great design decision because of course it will take some time to figure out how things work, what you like, dislike etc... i am not necessarily unhappy with the choice but would like to try something else.

Edited by Nemesis7884