Does anyone know how to check if relationship increases are working

It seems like a long while since I had the indication that my actions affected a companion's approval. I have a few at 1 and Xoti at 2 but it seems like it's been that way for a while, even when doing things that *should* improve relations, like doing stuff the RNC approves of for Maia or the republics for Pallegina (who's still at 0 and I can't figure out what to do to raise it?)

I've completed maybe 2/3 of the capital's side quests, so it's starting to bother me a little. Maybe they were just far more common on Maje Island? Is the max really 4? Everyone keeps talking how fast they raise the approval...

Edited by Yenkaz

I thought 4 was max at first too but it's actually 2 I think. The empty ones on the left are for disapproval and fill with red if you make them mad.

Edit: There are also items like this with 2 levels of approval that goes along with 2 max reputation - Item

Edited by Teacher

Aramintai's linked this mod in one of the topics about bugged relationships.

It's technically an additional cheat console, but the relationship adjustment component also enables you to painlessly check the underlying point values for every companion in your party. With that info, you can do a quick check before and after the increase to see if they're being counted.

One quick, stupid question: how do you check your relation with any companion? I go to reputation page and only see description of my pc's disposition, and companions' relation with each other, but not their relation with pc... Am I missing something?

I'm disappointed with the depth of companion relationships. Replaced several with mercenaries.

Get Konstanten, he's a hoot with that over-the-top voice of his.

Also, his big hands may be his only character trait, but at least he's honest about it.

• Like 2

One quick, stupid question: how do you check your relation with any companion? I go to reputation page and only see description of my pc's disposition, and companions' relation with each other, but not their relation with pc... Am I missing something?

Check the Difficulty tab in the game's options. Make sure that "Show Companion Relationship Info" setting is on - without that, you won't be able to see your relationships in the Relationships screen.

• Like 1

OK, thanks. Must be because I chose expert mode, which hides it. Which is just as well, I kind of like that uncertainty as long as I know I'm not missing something simply because I'm daft :D 

Check the Difficulty tab in the game's options. Make sure that "Show Companion Relationship Info" setting is on - without that, you won't be able to see your relationships in the Relationships screen.

I'm disappointed with the depth of companion relationships. Replaced several with mercenaries.

Also, his big hands may be his only character trait, but at least he's honest about it.

Where does he live?

I haven't found any sidekicks.

nowt

Where does he live?

Upper floor of the Wild Mare in Queen's Berth district in Neketaka. He's uh, one of the entertainment facilities there.

Where does he live?

Upper floor of the Wild Mare in Queen's Berth district in Neketaka. He's uh, one of the entertainment facilities there.

He's the masseuse pretty much.

• Like 1