Aloth Infinite Pickpocket Exploit

error3

Question

Just after fixing the ship one can pickpocket Aloth below deck for any quick items he has equipped.

Every time one leaves and re-enters the cell his pockets will refresh and those items can be stolen again.

One can even add him to the party and change the items that he will always have available to steal.

This is a very easy way to amass a large fortune or create large amounts of rare combat consumables or traps.

This bug was not present for other companions at this phase of the game, e.g. Eder, Xoti, and Serafen.

Edited by error3

4 answers to this question

There is a lot more gold exploits... Like  one off the more legal ones is selling all your loot to Fishmonger in Port Maje and stealing it back from her stall. Dont get me even started on pickpocketing highpriced items 100 of times all legal... Do to so many bugs  im sure gold exploits are last on there list..:)

There is a lot more gold exploits... Like  one off the more legal ones is selling all your loot to Fishmonger in Port Maje and stealing it back from her stall. Dont get me even started on pickpocketing highpriced items 100 of times all legal... Do to so many bugs  im sure gold exploits are last on there list.. :)

This lets you duplicate your best quick items too.

I wouldn't say there's an urgency to fix this, as it isn't game-breaking, but it's still worth fixing.