antagonist

*clipped for brevity*

Instead, all you were allowed to play was that phsychotic idiot you meet on one of the sith tombs, pathetic...

Well said. My sentiments exactly. Bioware couldn't grasp the concept of subtilty, couldn't understand the idea of a Sith Lord going beyond evil cackles and pointless slaughter. Practically every Sith in the game was a moron who couldn't rule a schoolyard, much less the Galaxy.

PLEASE FIX IT OBSIDIAN! PLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEE!!! :(

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Right, he is still just little ole Ani. He isn't nothing until he puts his suit on.

For once you are absolutely right Tyrell. Nothing Hayden Christiansen can do will ever elevate him beyond arrogant little punk ass bitch that couldn't cut it as a Jedi. He could strangle a dolphin on screen and people still won't find him a believable villain. Especially once he gets his ass handed to him by Obi-wan. So sad that people will be cheering not because it's kewl and Obi-wan has temporarily vanquished a great evil but because Hayden Christiansen won't be on screen anymore.

By the way I don't blame Hayden Christiansen, I blame the writing and directing.

Its off topic but Ivan, I love you avatar. Ricky Gervais has some smooth moves. :(

Danke, that's the second compliment I've gotten in....well, this very thread. ;)

Think I'll stick with it and keep the Kill Bill theme for the signature.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Yes. Please no grabbing the tummy and laughing like mad actions from Sith lords this time.

It would be nice if they added personality to the 7 sithlords. Not having 1 good one, and 6 chuckling Darth Bandon to fill in the boss spots.

Especially once he gets his ass handed to him by Obi-wan. So sad that people will be cheering not because it's kewl and Obi-wan has temporarily vanquished a great evil but because Hayden Christiansen won't be on screen anymore.

I'm going to whatch Episode III for that scene alone.

Partly because Obi-wan is my favored character in the movie, partly because i hate Anakin even more then i hate Jar-Jar, and partly because i know that would be the last Star Wars movie Lucas is ever going to make.

Hopefully, he's going to turn into a senile old goon and somebody else will make a good Star Wars sequel, for a change...

Especially once he gets his ass handed to him by Obi-wan. So sad that people will be cheering not because it's kewl and Obi-wan has temporarily vanquished a great evil but because Hayden Christiansen won't be on screen anymore.

I'm going to whatch Episode III for that scene alone.

Partly because Obi-wan is my favored character int he movie, partly because i hate Anakin even more then i hate Jar-Jar, and partly because i know that would be the last Sar Wars movie Lucas is ever going to make.

Hopefully, he's going to turn into a senile old goon and somebody else will make a good Star Wars sequel, for a change...

:(

Because it's reached its logical conclusion? Can't turn a thread to senseless babling if the majority of posters are still posting seriously and on topic.

whaddaya call that kindda stuff:

I never beat Arcarnum. I was a good 40-50 hours in before my system and HDD died.

Had a lot of flaws in the combat system. Otherwise a pretty good and very unique RPG.

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

Right, he is still just little ole Ani. He isn't nothing until he puts his suit on.

For once you are absolutely right Tyrell. Nothing Hayden Christiansen can do will ever elevate him beyond arrogant little punk ass bitch that couldn't cut it as a Jedi. He could strangle a dolphin on screen and people still won't find him a believable villain. Especially once he gets his ass handed to him by Obi-wan. So sad that people will be cheering not because it's kewl and Obi-wan has temporarily vanquished a great evil but because Hayden Christiansen won't be on screen anymore.

By the way I don't blame Hayden Christiansen, I blame the writing and directing.

Just to let you know, Anakin doesn't get handled by Obi-Wan in Episode III.

Actually to tell you the truth Anakin is the one handling Obi-Wan in EP3. Anakin is the aggessor throughout the whole fight while Obi-Wan is the one on the run. The only reason why Anakin losses is cause he simply slips into lava. Obi-Wan is in a corner far from Anakin. Anakin tries to go where Obi-Wan is to finish him off (Its a pretty steep slope) and on his way, he slips, losses his saber (Obi-Wan catches it) and falls into a molten pit.

(I know this cause I work for TFN in the spoiler department :lol::)

So really Obi-Wan gets lucky AGAIN. Just like he did in Episode 1 when Darth Maul was handling him. Obi-Wan was the one about to fall into the reactor but Darth Maul (Instead if leaving) just sits there and creates sparks while Obi-Wan is given time to think.

In Episode II Obi-Wan is handled again by Count Dooku.

Obi-Wan is the one on the run. The only reason why Anakin losses is cause he simply slips into lava. Obi-Wan is in a corner

so he's strong.... and clumsy :lol:

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

Just to let you know, Anakin doesn't get handled by Obi-Wan in Episode III.

Actually to tell you the truth Anakin is the one handling Obi-Wan in EP3. Anakin is the aggessor throughout the whole fight while Obi-Wan is the one on the run. The only reason why Anakin losses is cause he simply slips into lava. Obi-Wan is in a corner far from Anakin. Anakin tries to go where Obi-Wan is to finish him off (Its a pretty steep slope) and on his way, he slips, losses his saber (Obi-Wan catches it) and falls into a molten pit.

(I know this cause I work for TFN in the spoiler department :rolleyes::p

So really Obi-Wan gets lucky AGAIN. Just like he did in Episode 1 when Darth Maul was handling him. Obi-Wan was the one about to fall into the reactor but Darth Maul (Instead if leaving) just sits there and creates sparks while Obi-Wan is given time to think.

In Episode II Obi-Wan is handled again by Count Dooku.

More proof Goerge Lucas is an idiot, by undermining the only Jedi worth a sh*t in his prequels.

But then again, after blaming the force on genetics, i guess it doesn't matter how cool a character can be he's bound to lose against the more 'fortunate' sods of the lot.

In the OT, there was no 'luck', just the force. Destinity itself was shaped by it, the force wasn't just about a bunch of lame super hero powers.

I always assumed Obi-one was one of the principal contributors in bringing balance to the force, which also suggested he was very strong in it (by mere power of WHO he was, not on who his parents were).

Darth Maul was palpatine apprentice, which basically puts him on a higher order of power, and we've seen Dooku holding up against Yoda himself.

In both cases, Obi-one was able to handle himself admirably, considering who he was facing.

Anakin he's supposed to be ONE, the strongest of all of them, but his character doesn't reflect this. Anakin is a punk, and in the old conception of the force he wouldn't have never had a chance to become Vader.

Indeed, i think him tripping over and falling into an active volcano was the force itself realizing that punk couldn't possibly be the next Dark Lord and figured that a little schorching lava would perhaps help some

Anakin he's supposed to be ONE, the strongest of all of them, but his character doesn't reflect this. Anakin is a punk, and in the old conception of the force he wouldn't have never had a chance to become Vader.

Indeed, i think him tripping over and falling into an active volcano was the force itself realizing that punk couldn't possibly be the next Dark Lord and figured that a little schorching lava would perhaps help some

Do you even follow Star Wars? Have your read the Jedi Quest novels or watched the Clone Wars cartoons? Anakin does some pretty unique things that no other Jedi could even get close to doing.

Anakin has killed the following:

Mace-Windu (EP3)

Assajj-Ventress (Clone Wars Cartoon)

Count Dooku (EP3)

Those are three very powerful people and you are telling me that Anakin doesn't portray himself as the most powerful?

Anakin may seem punkish in EP2, but wait til EP3. When he destorys the entire Jedi Temple himself, crash lands a Seperatist Ship onto Corusant (Beginning of the movie) then we'll he how much of a punk Anakin is.

Remember, Luke Skywalker was also portrayed as a little punk in ESB but look how he matured and how powerful of the force he became in ROTJ. Anakin is just the same.

You can even look at the EP3 pictures and tell that this isn't the same little 19 year old punk kid from EP2. This is the 22 year old full fledged Jedi Knight in his prime.

anakin.jpg

hayden.jpg

Casting hayden christensen as anakin, was close to insane. insanely bad. but then again, so was the entire "phantom menace"! boy that movie su****....

hopefully obi-wan will open up a can of whoopass and show that little bastard a thing or two. i'd love to see anakin taken to school(and beaten the crap out 'a...)

Do you even follow Star Wars? 

Not if i can help it.

I'm talking about Anakin has portrayed in the movies.

Anakin has killed the following:

Mace-Windu (EP3)

Assajj-Ventress (Clone Wars Cartoon)

Count Dooku (EP3)

Naa, i'm actually convinced Anakin has a twin brother there somewhere that is the true Dark Lord.

I mean, let's face the facts. In the first movie, he is 8 year old, but was still smart enought to build a droid and program his positronic brain, which is an astounding feat under all standards, let alone from a 8 year old child.

Even assuming he was a genius of legendary proportions (which he's not), where did he learn that stuff ?!?

And what we see ?!? A spoiled, stupid child who couldn't even operate the control panel of simple fighter even considering he had a droid behind his neck beeping his aluminum arse and telling him exactly what to do.

Clearly, the super genius who build the robot and the retarded brad we've been shown in the movie aren't the same person.

Later on, we see Anakin as a grown teenager, headstrong, impulsive, and still quite retarded. He didn't even had the common sense to suggest Padame (arguably a very influencial political element of the senate) to keep an eye on his family back on Tantoonie.

He forgets everything about his mother, and then gets pissed off when he learns she has been killed, well hallo, couldn't see that coming, did ya ?!?

Throught the whole movie we seen Anakin spout the most retarded remarks and engange in the utmost idiotic actions.

I mean, he makes such a fuss for having to leave Padme behind, but at the end he agrees with Obi-one they have to face Dooku togheter if they want a chance to defeat him, and what does he do, he charges Dooku by HIMSELF and get his ass handed to him.

Clearly, such a goof couldn't possibly be the one the Jedi were waiting for. Yoda was right, such a punk should have never been traned in the way of the Jedi, he is too stupid for it.

The last bit of his tranformation (falling into a Volcano) was his own fault too, figures, i should have imagined it couldn't have been any other way.

In the meantime, Palpatine is propably training the true Dark Lord while the Jedi waist time with that Punk...

Remember, Luke Skywalker was also portrayed as a little punk in ESB but look how he matured and how powerful of the force he became in ROTJ. Anakin is just the same.

Funny that you say that, i also consider Luke a punk myself and propably not the true

balancer of the force.

I'm thinking that he too had a twin brother there somewhere, which was trained by Yoda all along whilst Darth Vader wasted time thinking about Luke...

Yes. Please no grabbing the tummy and laughing like mad actions from Sith lords this time.

It would be nice if they added personality to the 7 sithlords. Not having 1 good one, and 6 chuckling Darth Bandon to fill in the boss spots.

Sort of reminded me of Skies of Arcadia, another good RPG.

They had six generals in it, somewhat like the whole Sith Lords idea. Each one had a bit of a different personality, like one who was just...completely insane, another who had a really honourable perception of the whole war, another who was a girl and was in love with one of the main bosses, stuff like that. It made it an interesting game, especially because you would want to find out about these characters and why they turned out this way.

And the boss had really cool attacks and was...well, hot-looking. ^^;;;. But that has nothing to do with this, sooo...

I'd think it'd be really cool if the main Sith Lord was really a girl. Especially if she was really insane, though I think that'd be better on one of the lower-level Sith Lords. But if she was some cold, ruthless character, it'd be even better. ^___^