Pallegina interjects out of nowhere (without being there)

Teacher

Question

Something really strange happened at Delver's Row first visit today. I entered the place from Undercroft (after finding Undercroft through Old City) and started talking to the Thug that guards the walkway to Undercroft.

This happened: This

Pallegina cuts in? Asked much of me already? She isn't in the party! I haven't even met her! Only knew she was in the game cause of the loading screens and all.

I hope this doesn't break any quests. There is something wrong here that I hope gets fixed soon.

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

FWIW, I had Tekehu strike up a conversation with Pallegina (he snuck an idol into her pack because they're gonna be godlike besties now)...even though he wasn't in the party.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Teacher,

Would you be able to provide us with a savegame file so we can investigate the matter?

If you are having issues some have had success linking to the files from a shared drive.

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

I had the same thing with Maia on my previous run. She was not in the party but initiated an automatic dialogue with the Watcher out of the blue.

Even got it bugged already in this thread:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/97728-out-of-party-companions-can-initiate-dialogues/

Guess it's a general problem for all companions.

Edited by Aramintai

Teacher,

Would you be able to provide us with a savegame file so we can investigate the matter?

If you are having issues some have had success linking to the files from a shared drive.

Best,

-Caleb

Ok I found the save and this link should lead it > This link

The issue happens every time when I talk to the guard and ask him about the dead guy.