Pillars 1 decision when not having played the game?

5:49 PM] Ethics Gradient: There are six known templates, or "Histories" as they're called: Benevolent Soul, Everything Bad, Keeper Of Secrets, Dark Times, Fair And Balanced, and Survival Of The Fittest

(from Discord)

These aside, by all accounts you will be able to take a questionnaire and fine-tune your background, so you can copy your choices from your different platform playthrough.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Guest 4ward

haven't played the first pillars to the end and don't like filling out questionnaires, i hope there's a 'You were a badass!' shortcut.

About save import. Is there any extra reactivity or anything for importing your own save compared to making a new one?

Not sure if I'll be able to finish POE 1 before release, so got me thinking if I might aswell don't, and make the choices in Deadfire on starting new game...

About save import. Is there any extra reactivity or anything for importing your own save compared to making a new one?

Not sure if I'll be able to finish POE 1 before release, so got me thinking if I might aswell don't, and make the choices in Deadfire on starting new game...

Sawyer has gone on the record that there will be some minor reactivity that will only be available to people who import (he did not go into further detail), but otherwise there should be no bonuses from importing. Edited by Night Stalker
  • Like 1