Good day guys, 

I guess I may have been miss informed.

I pre-ordered yesterday morning in hopes I could of got into beta last night and played a bit.

Am I misstaken and in fact you can not get into beta any longer?

Or am I just missing something..

Thanks. 

Thanks @bleedthefreak

Yhea I must of read it wrong somewhere, I was under the impression when you pre-ordered you got into the beta. 

I pre-ordered, and didn't see a beta code or option anywhere..

My advice is to forget about the beta and sit tight for the release coming in a couple of weeks (the beta is just a small slice of the game and being so close to the final release, jumping into the beta at this point isn't that big of a deal).

• Like 2

I'll do it, for a turnip.

DnD item quality description mod (for PoE2) by peardox

Pre-ordering has never given beta access. Even backing didn't guarantee it (you had to back at a high enough tier or pay extra for beta access).

As others have said, you're not missing much. The beta isn't the full, incomplete game: it's a tiny slice of the game designed to allow players to test combat and mechanics. 

You had to back a high enough tier or pay $20 extra in order to gain beta access.

Release of the final game is May 8th and the beta is only a small slice of the game (also levels are restricted from 6 to 9) that also is some versions behind the actual game.

Paying $20 for the beta now would be a complete waste of money. You'll have to beta-test a lot after release anyway - until the product is porperly balanced and the most annoyong bugs are squished. ;)

• Like 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Thanks guys, 

I just had the day off, of work and it sounded like a way of using the day. Which was the main reason I pre-ordered. 

Again I must of read it wrong somewhere...

Thanks for all the feed back.

After 15hr days for 4 months, it would of been nice to unwind with a new game.