Deity Specific Weapons

Priests no longer gain +10 Accuracy, however all characters have the same base Accuracy so they aren't at a disadvantage anymore.

The Spiritual Weapon summons the following weapons:

• Berath - Great Sword
  • Eothas - Flail
  • Magran - Sword and Pistol
  • Skaen - (I think) a club and a stiletto
  • Wael - Rod

In all cases the weapons have a scaling quality enchantment (none at levels 1-4, Fine at levels 5-8, Exceptional at 9-12 and so on) and a +50% damage lash. In previous versions of the beta the lash was Corrosive for all, but I noticed today that Wael's has Shocking lash so I'd guess others have been given more fitting lashes too (flaming for Eothas and Magran for example).

Priests no longer gain +10 Accuracy, however all characters have the same base Accuracy so they aren't at a disadvantage anymore.

• Berath - Great Sword
  • Eothas - Flail
  • Wael - Rod

In all cases the weapons have a scaling quality enchantment (none at levels 1-4, Fine at levels 5-8, Exceptional at 9-12 and so on) and a +50% damage lash. In previous versions of the beta the lash was Corrosive for all, but I noticed today that Wael's has Shocking lash so I'd guess others have been given more fitting lashes too (flaming for Eothas and Magran for example).

Odd, because in PoE, Wael's element of choice was frost.

• Berath - Great Sword
  • Eothas - Flail
  • Wael - Rod

Thanks!

Was hoping Wael still had Quarterstaff but alas.