Nudity Sells.

There's an unwritten premise here: attractive young female nudity sells. Having a bunch of fat old naked men (a pretty common sight in bath houses) in your game doesn't boost sales.

But honestly, even if Obsidian did fill the Deadfire archipelago with nubile and naked young women I doubt it'd have much of an impact on sales. Third person isometric nudity isn't much of a selling point in a world with games like the Witcher 3.

• Like 5

This thread has become an inarguably unwinnable joke and should be closed. There is nothing further for serious discussion and joking about nudity in any case, for any reason is complete rudeness and lack of self control from any member.

I hope you all are ashamed of yourselves. Also not sure what crawled up my arse today but that's not the issue here. I'm here to complain about the forum members behavior and the jokes about nudity which make this forum look even worse than it already does.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

This thread has become an inarguably unwinnable joke and should be closed. There is nothing further for serious discussion and joking about nudity in any case, for any reason is complete rudeness and lack of self control from any member.

I hope you all are ashamed of yourselves. Also not sure what crawled up my arse today but that's not the issue here. I'm here to complain about the forum members behavior and the jokes about nudity which make this forum look even worse than it already does.

Speaking of asses...
  • Like 4

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Nudity Sells.

There's an unwritten premise here: attractive young female nudity sells. Having a bunch of fat old naked men (a pretty common sight in bath houses) in your game doesn't boost sales.

But honestly, even if Obsidian did fill the Deadfire archipelago with nubile and naked young women I doubt it'd have much of an impact on sales. Third person isometric nudity isn't much of a selling point in a world with games like the Witcher 3.

Hey now, Witcher 3 taxed you heavily for its attractive young female nudes with stuff like nearly naked Dijkstra and that one chick's naked granny.

• Like 1

Nudity Sells.

Hey now, Witcher 3 taxed you heavily for its attractive young female nudes with stuff like nearly naked Dijkstra and that one chick's naked granny.

So it taxed you with even better nudity? 1_0_by_babblingfaces-dbdhcc6.png

• Like 2

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

The character in your avatar is wearing nothing but that cloth wrapped around his face, you know. Raziel goes full frontal at all times.

• Like 1

Nudity Sells.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7-BX4bWYvg

• Like 1

So the thread can now be closed/locked? We're reverting to insults and nonsense, this is never good for the forum's health. We can move on or continue to be our pointless selves.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

So the thread can now be closed/locked? We're reverting to insults and nonsense, this is never good for the forum's health. We can move on or continue to be our pointless selves.

How can anyone hate Jeff Goldblum? He's an international treasure!

giphy.gif

• Like 5

The character in your avatar is wearing nothing but that cloth wrapped around his face, you know. Raziel goes full frontal at all times.
So you suggest I change my avatar before commenting?

How can anyone hate Jeff Goldblum? He's an international treasure!

giphy.gif

Jurassic-World-2-Jeff-Goldblum-Ian-Malco

This ought to be the centrepiece of the National Gallery of Art's permanent exhibition.

Edited by algroth
  • Like 5

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

I think he was trying to downlow tell you that your hypocrisy is showing.
  • Like 2

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Except there's no hypocrisy. People are talking about human nudity specifically and Raziel the reaver isn't human.

Or maybe I'm missing the sarcasm.

In Raziels defense all the interesting bits have rotted off.

Exactly right, so without sexual organs is it still considerd nudity? The answer is no because they are objectively hidden or do not exist.

Of course, leave it to an internet forum to try to disprove this fact or change the definition of nudity, per usual.

Hey Sonic, if you really are that offended, there’s no one forcing you to be here.

I mean, unless you’re a troll or something.

• Like 1

Except there's no hypocrisy. People are talking about human nudity specifically and Raziel the reaver isn't human.

How could you profane a priest by turning him into a eunuch?

I'm not offended and not a troll lol Unless you consider trolling by asking you how you or the other guy thinks I'm hypocritical for having Raziel as a picture if he's not human. If you can't answer then there's no shame in that. If we're going to say that every living thing that doesn't wear clothes is "nude" then we'd be lying.

For example, animals not wearing clothes have never been considered nude, even with a coat of fur they have their bits exposed to the world. As Vampiric species are actually closer to animal than human, it also made me question where the logic was coming from. So I was just wondering, it made me laugh but is also interesting.

Edited by SonicMage117

Is the priest human? Or a made up race surrounded by things we don't really know about? I really would need more info to than that to give you a solid answer.

I mean again, nudity is different meanings for different species.

Edited by SonicMage117

Is the priest human? Or a made up race surrounded by things we don't really know about? I really would need more info to than that to give you a solid answer.

I mean again, nudity is different meanings for different species.

I'm pretty sure that Raziel was born a human, considering that his back story states that he was "sired" by Kain. So he's not really a member of a made-up race as much as just a made-up dude who was infected.

Yes, he was born a human but that doesn't mean he's still human as a vampire. And when I say made up, I mean fantasy or fictional. His body is far different as in vampire form than it is in human form so it doesn't make sense to classify him as human or anything close just because he used to be at one point.