1) Go into hall with 2x Shadows, 2x Phantom

2) Engage them in any way

3) Get stun-locked and die because you can't ever do anything, the stun lock just repeats over and over

It's not a thing I can bypass either. How does anyone else do this on solo Wizard?

Solution: If you can manage to get around them somehow, you can engage them 1-by-1 if you go between the broken furniture on the left hand side. 

Edited by ibanix

How can anyone in their right mind try to ship a multimillion dollar product without making absolutely sure that they don't upset all their players with a degree in Medieval English Linguistics?

1) Go into hall with 2x Shadows, 2x Phantom

2) Engage them in any way

3) Get stun-locked and die because you can't ever do anything, the stun lock just repeats over and over

It's not a thing I can bypass either. How does anyone else do this on solo Wizard?

Solution: If you can manage to get around them somehow, you can engage them 1-by-1 if you go between the broken furniture on the left hand side. 

Actually, this encounter is doable with wizard without skipping - wizard can beat them.

You need to be in a lower corner, using bronze horn figurine so not more than 2 shadows can hit. Focus phantoms first. Use Mirrored Image and Chill Fog.

Fan of flames, when animat is dead.

Edited by Nail

Done this with Moon Godlike Wizard

q22yrpP.png

Perebor steam

Yeah... the animat summon will help you here.

All I can add are the spells you want to use(probably). Eldritch Aim, Combusting Wounds, Chill Fog, Cancelhaut's Corrosive Syphon and everything else you find useful after that.

Edited by Hulk'O'Saurus

IP5ok2U.png

m0x5eY5.pngtBxm170.png

I've used the animat, but he ends up going down quickly since he also gets stun-locked. I found the best use to be to distract them while you set yourself up between the two debris piles on the left, and from there they can only come at you one-by-one.

How can anyone in their right mind try to ship a multimillion dollar product without making absolutely sure that they don't upset all their players with a degree in Medieval English Linguistics?