I found that when my character try to prone an already prone enemy, although the duration is extended, the enemy stands up and then I have to prone him again. So prone behaves differently than stun, my question is shall I dump my INT to archive permanent prone lock?

Btw original plan was using Cladhaliath but the fact that I have to enchant it with two enchantment and stunning cost 3 point so I cannot make it lash + surpub + slaying or lash + legendary, so We Toki might be a better choice since none of the dragons are immune to prone?

Edited by dunehunter

Ya it’s a bug that likely won’t get fixed. That seems like a good idea with We Toki if you are dead set on prone on crit weapons. I just make my CC controable and don’t use those weapons. I cycle cc and avoid the issue you are having (most of the time).

Have gun will travel.

Ya it’s a bug that likely won’t get fixed. That seems like a good idea with We Toki if you are dead set on prone on crit weapons. I just make my CC controable and don’t use those weapons. I cycle cc and avoid the issue you are having (most of the time).

Yeah this bug is super annoying, I actually saw some forest lurker get petrified and still walking around happily :) 

I think if the attack speed is very fast then this is not a problem, but I haven't get durgan steel yet and using St. Rumbalt on my main, so its kinda annoying that enemy stand up with prone still on.

Lash + superb + vicious is enough in my opinion.

Spears already come with +5 ACC and superb adds +12 which is +17 combined. With the optional Vicious enchantment you get +20% damage as soon as the stun triggers - and then all the time because of stunlock. That's nearly as good as legendary.

If you like to flank then Coordinating is obviously even better than Vicious and better than the difference between superb/legendary.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Lash + superb + vicious is enough on my opinion.

Spears already come with +5 ACC and superb adds +12 which is +17 combined. With the optional Vicious enchantment you get +20% damage as soon as the stun triggers - and then all the time because of stunlock. That's nearly as good as legendary.

If you like to flank then Coordinating is obviously even better than Vicious and better than the difference between superb/legendary.

Vicious or Coordinating which do u think is better? I'm playing a 4 man team so maybe coordinating is better?

I'm thinking about stunning + coordinating + superb + beast slaying which gives 26 accuracy to dragon, and only apine dragon is immune to stun then I will switch to we toki for it.

Edited by dunehunter

If you plan to attack one enemy with two party members a lot (one of them the wielder of Cladhaliath), then Coordinating is a lot better. Especially against dragons.

If your "flanking buddy" is a paladin with a marking weapon and Coordinated Attacks (plus a priest in the background) then it's one of the best setups against dragons I can think of. It all stacks with everything (spear +5, superb +12, Coordinating +4, Coordinated Attacks +10, marking +10, Zealous Focus +6, Devotions +20, maybe even Inspiring Exhortation +10 and Inspiring Radiance +10). I would even choose Mob Justice over Merciless Hand in this case because that also stacks with all other ACC buffs. So you could end up with +87 accuracy against dragons, even +96 with the Cloak of the Frozen Hunt. +76 without Exhortation (only Darcozzi) and Inspiring Radiance (quite short-lived). You should be able to stun everything. We Toki is good against Alpine, it just lacks 9 accuracy compared to Cladhaliath.

With single weapon use you will be able to get to +108 and have lots of hit-to-crit conversion via single weapon style and durgan steel. If you're a rogue (?) then via Vicious Fighting and stuff, too.

You can stack crazy amounts of ACC in PoE1. One reason why I always say it's too easy. ;)

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods