Analysis of Meta-Game [Abilities/Spells]

Hey all!

Thank you for this data! Just wanted to comment we have eyes on these 7 pages of beautiful info :) I sound like a broken whatever-the-deadfire-equivalent-of-record-is, but we sincerely do appreciate the time and effort you have all put forth in helping us with the beta :)

You the best!

-Caleb

• Like 10

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

theBalthazar! Obsidian, nous écoutent.  :)

J'espère bien, on est tous de bon conseil : p J'essaye de penser à la fois aux hardcores gamers et aux novices. Pour que tout le monde y trouve son compte à la fin. En tout cas j'ai hâte de tester le jeu final !

• Like 2

Puisque qu'on est en "French" mode, félicitations à tous pour tout ce travail !

Back to the subject, some thoughts on the one handed style. I like the suggestion of giving him accuracy (and nerfing the offhand on two weapons).

But i think we should add a little something.
Here is some ideas :

•     +5 reflex, seems logical because you need less concentration using one hand
  •     +5 fortitude, to reward the use of a light weapon
  •     Full attack : +5% chance to bypass armor

Puisque qu'on est en "French" mode, félicitations à tous pour tout ce travail !

Back to the subject, some thoughts on the one handed style. I like the suggestion of giving him accuracy (and nerfing the offhand on two weapons).

But i think we should add a little something.

Here is some ideas :

•     +5 reflex, seems logical because you need less concentration using one hand
  •     +5 fortitude, to reward the use of a light weapon
  •     Full attack : +5% chance to bypass armor

I think there is no reason why single wielding should increase defenses ( thats what shields are for).

A change to ignore armor would have made sense in the DR system of PoE1, but not with the penetration system of PoE2.

I think the suggestions of The balthazar are good.

If they work in practice we can only tell if the current system is ever changed.

•    Full attack : +5% chance to bypass armor

A change to ignore armor would have made sense in the DR system of PoE1, but not with the penetration system of PoE2.

Let me reformulate : Full attack : 5% chance to overpenetrate (so overriding your armor - penetration)

It was just some thoughts to boost the One handed characters because, well, it is the worst...

But i agree with you that the suggestions of theBalthazar are good.