What character do you plan to create for Kotor2?

I plan to start with a male Jedi Sentinel. I know it sounds weird as a choice but I really like average classes (or jack-of-all-trades classes if you prefer)... I already have a Scout/Jedi Guardian in Kotor1, so I want something different... I just wanna begin the game with a character that is good at everything (the Sentinel -just like the Scout- has good skill points, average VPs and FPs and average feat progression and interesting special abilities). Later on, I will pick a more combat-oriented prestige class (like the Jedi Weapon Master) just like I did in the first game so that I can hack&slash my way to fame and glory! :p

Cheers.

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

First character: Male Light side Consular, upgrading to Jedi Master at higher levels. I developed a taste for Force powers over Lightsabers in the first game, and I'll continue that tradition going into the second. :p

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Male Soldier, Jedi Sentinal, Eventually Upgrading to Sith Lord.

EGM makes Sith Lord seem like the cold,calculating,manipulative Sith that everyone wants.Including me.

You will start as a jedi, so soldier wont be an option.

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

-John Rogers

You will start as a jedi, so soldier wont be an option.

Yeah, I was about to say something to that effect, too. People are thinking too much along the lines of KOTOR....

First character: Male Light side Consular, upgrading to Jedi Master at higher levels. I developed a taste for Force powers over Lightsabers in the first game, and I'll continue that tradition going into the second. :lol:

jup... except the jedi master part. i'll try watchman. they're supposed to be more balanced. kindda depends on the other party members though.

hmm. that just gives me a question to post to the devs...

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

male jedi consular for me!!

i wonder if they will actually pull off the "downloadable content available at launch" thing, cause that would be impressive!! ive yet to be impressed by any gaming comapny when it comes to the care and attention of the online portion of a game!! maybe Obsidian can change my view on that whole subject!! I hope anyway!!

Whatever LS combination I decide is the most powergamerish after reading the manual.  ;-)

Powergaming in KOTOR is like cheating on a second grade Math test.

They're saying Sith Lords is going to be much more skill intensive than KotOR. So what skill based bulids would you folks suggest?

So far, what I'm thinking is:

Guardian

Str 14

Dex 14

Con 14

Int 14

Wis 12

Cha 10

Consular

Str 10

Dex 14

Con 12

Int 14

Wis 14

Cha 14

I'm kinda assuming it's best to use all 30 pts (not raise an attribute over 14 or 16), but would like to know what you powergamers think.

manthing2.jpg

They're saying Sith Lords is going to be much more skill intensive than KotOR. So what skill based bulids would you folks suggest?

Guardian

Str 14

Dex 14

Con 14

Int 14

Wis 12

Cha 10

Consular

Str 10

Dex 14

Con 12

Int 14

Wis 14

Cha 14

I'm kinda assuming it's best to use all 30 pts (not raise an attribute over 14 or 16), but would like to know what you powergamers think.

Us powergamers do a little something called min/maxing. And we need a lot more information before we can properly formulate our powergaming layouts for different characters. :p

They're saying Sith Lords is going to be much more skill intensive than KotOR.  So what skill based bulids would you folks suggest?

Guardian 

Str  14

Dex 14

Con 14

Int  14

Wis 12

Cha 10

Consular

Str  10

Dex 14

Con 12

Int  14

Wis 14

Cha 14

Us powergamers do a little something called min/maxing. And we need a lot more information before we can properly formulate our powergaming layouts for different characters. :p

*Raises eyebrow with intrigue*

What this "min/maxing" you speak of?

manthing2.jpg