Endgame Ideas- bounties and randomly generated dungeons?

blitzbaud

The new BB made me realize this game as we all know will be badass- and I find myself wanting more of it before its even released/beaten by anyone. Devs- are there any thoughts to endgame atm? Doing bounties (random bosses/crews) and randomly generated dungeons would be badass- I know it sounds Diablo-esque. But goddammit this game is already incredible.

Just an old Goldbox gamer dreaming...

Eew, POE is not some MMORPG or rogue RPG! This is a pure single player RPG with handcrafted maps and quests, not some randomly generated crap, and with a finite ending(s). It doesn't need endless randomly generated endgame, its endgame is another playthrough with a different race\gender\class(es) and different story decisions.

Eew, POE is not some MMORPG or rogue RPG! This is a pure single player RPG with handcrafted maps and quests, not some randomly generated crap, and with a finite ending(s). It doesn't need endless randomly generated endgame, its endgame is another playthrough with a different race\gender\class(es) and different story decisions.

I agree, but you don't have to be a **** about it.

• Like 3

I agree, but you don't have to be a **** about it.

I'm not, I'm just voicing my opinion colored by numerous encounters with randomly generated features in games, which at best are inferior to handcrafted features, at worst are lazy and cheap cashgrabs.

Can we at least get lootboxes? Marketplace? Anything? PoE is so 90s.

• 1 month later...