Leaving Combat bug

cheesevillain

Question

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but currently I find I cannot escape combat if I'm out of sight of the enemies. My sharpshooter/assassin can use escape & evasive roll to travel across the map and hide in a location where my enemies shouldn't be able to find me. Nevertheless, they can zero in on my character as if they had planted a tracking device on her.

This is unfortunate, because the assassin subclass encourages cat-and-mouse style combat where you leave combat after killing one enemy and enter hunt the rest later.

On the same note, enemy health regenerates when combat finishes, like player health. Is this a bug as well?

1 answer to this question

Heya cheesevillain,

This does appear to be a bug and we do have it in our system currently. We have similar issues where if a party stealths at the beginning of combat the enemy will hone in on the squishy Wizard (We have a pretty funny vid on this happening :p )  As far as enemy health goes, some have 'leash' areas where they will reset their life if no one is in range, so stealthing away might be the culprit here. Ill do some investigating and get a bug in. Thanks for the post!!

You the best,

-Caleb

• Like 1

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...