App didn’t update

Kingkirby5000

Question

Hello,

My game did not automatically update, and is telling me to do so. When I click the “Update Now” button, it takes me to the Pathfinder screen on App Store, but there is no option to manually update, nor does the Update appear on my Update tab. I tried deleting the app and fresh installing, but it is just re-installing the old, unupdated version from my iCloud, still not updated.

)

What platform are you on? iOS

What version of the OS are you running? 11.1.2

What model is the device. Model A1586

What is your PFID#? VER-1091-2017929

Login Issues

When you launch the game, does the welcome popup appear for Game Center/ Google Play Games: Yes

On the main screen, what is the text displayed in the blue box at the top?: Logged into Game Center

Store Issues

What products were purchased: I have purchased RoR bundle.

Edited by Kingkirby5000
  • Like 1

10 answers to this question

Hmm. Still not showing for me.

Edit: nevermind. Link from prompt still does nothing helpful, however going into the App Store and looking for an update works.

Edited by Achilles
  • Like 2

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I am still having this issue. It’s persisted for the past several days - app says that update is required, but App Store does not allow for an update (suggesting it thinks I have the latest version). As one poster suggested, I went to the App Store separately, but that did not work for me. This is pretty frustrating, as I either don’t have the latest version and have no way to get it, or I have the latest version, but it’s not being recognized. No workarounds seem to be working, and several days seems like a long time for updates to propagate through the system.

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience!