- Love the changes to the interface and entire look and feel of the character creation process!
- It is quite hard to see which are the recommended/highly recommended attributes for your chosen class. The stars in front of the attribute names that mark these are easily missed (especially so if you haven't played POE1 and know not what to look for) and you only read the text descriptions once you have assigned a point to an attribute. It should definitely be more obvious right away which attributes are important to your class;
- When selecting colours, you do not see the selection of the default colours highlighted at the start. The consequence of this is that you have no idea which colours to select if you wish to go back to them. A button for "go back to previous choice" would solve this and is very welcome IMO (or some way to save a colour set during character creation);
- I really like the new hair styles, they seem to be a lot more different from one another than what we had in POE1.
- While there is nothing wrong with the character portraits that are available, I wish there would be more available reflecting the available options in character creation. I guess what I would really, really like to have is an option to take a pic of my character model's face so my portrait would reflect the character I have made. Not having a portrait reflecting the looks of my character (even remotely) is very disappointing.
Edited by Rhaeg, 15 November 2017 - 12:59 PM.