37 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Pre-Ordered KOTOR II?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'll But It Off The Shelf.
    • You Can Pre-Order KOTOR II??
    • Pre-Ordering Is The Devil??
    • There's Gonna Be A KOTOR II????? Wow

If it does get delayed oh well let it be but this way I know for a fact that when it comes out that day I can have it and to hold as long as I shall live.

You're pretty sad.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Ground shipping is more expensive than (slightly) and you get it a few days later than the stores (and thus those who don't pre order) do. If you by overnight, which is what stores really do, you'll pay way more than you had to. For me, personally, it's not worth the extra money for the game to be delivered right to my door. Might as well just go out and buy it.

preordering for a game not due out until next feb?

man, you folk are desperate.

i used to preorder but i gave up after 2 releases in a row arrived late. much easier for me to just buy it on the day of release from my local PLAY on the way home from work...

dumber than a bag of hammers

*snort* hey, at least it's better than the fool who preordered HL2 a few months back. It's like the retirement savings when you're 20.

havent yet but will when date gets closer.I pre order mine from the local store i buy from, so im grarenteed my copy. i have my halo2 preorder at my local game store and the list is over 1500 people long. but going to preorder when date come closer

I will preoder it in the fall...however I was tempted to click "I'll but it off the shelf"....I love buting things off the shelf....Anyway it's way too early to pre-order. You know when KOTOR1 came out I pre-ordered, but the store also had about 50 extra copies for sale. You really don't need to pre-oder so soon...the game isn't even due until Feb 2005....and in my experience and opinion that release date is premature. :p

Guest Darth Banooby7

If ya go to Best Buy you can put ten bucks down and get a pewter lightsabre and buy the game off the shelf for ten dollars less... At least thats what you could do last time.