Openning doors in KOTORII

Well, you can already bash through anything with a lightsaber (or indeed a sword: makes that security skill sort of redundant). It would be nice if they changed the animation, but hardly essential :lol:

Hey, let's see those boxes being melted and falling apart while we're at it :D

They should make it so that if you bash a crate or box with a lightsaber/sword you have a high chance of destroying the contents.  It might give the security skill a use and make people more weary of bashing things.

Maybe.... But the way bashing is I thought they wouldn't actually be cutting through the box like that.....

:)

the distroying the contents thing was done in deus ex 2...ie using a granade to blow a crate open, would denonate what ever was in the crate...it actually made you want to pick its lock instead of blowing the lock.

I think that the "chance of destroying the box content if you use weapons to bash it" is a good idea because it makes the security skill (more) worthwhile :p

I think that a bashing animation for lightsabers would be cool, and I think that I have read a post by one of the developers or whatever, somewhere, stating that an animation for opening doors with lightsabers already has been done at this time :)