The Deadfire Campaign & What Went Wrong

They could record the first word only but of each line in the game. And no option to mute. This is gonna be the most annoying thing ever. Ragequits to the max :p

You're terrible just for suggesting that.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

They could record the first word only but of each line in the game. And no option to mute. This is gonna be the most annoying thing ever. Ragequits to the max :p

Or half sentences lol

Let's take the extra step and have all the action music looping during converaations and then in battles have no music at all ;)

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Or half sentences lol

There's a bug that occasionally fires on my PC where the first word or two of dialogue is skipped. It's extremely annoying when it happens, but thankfully seems to be rare.

True.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/85015-voice-over-dialog-in-shreds/

• Like 1

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Or half sentences lol

There's a bug that occasionally fires on my PC where the first word or two of dialogue is skipped. It's extremely annoying when it happens, but thankfully seems to be rare.

True.

Lol That's crazy! :p

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Or half sentences lol

Yeah happened to me a few times, heh.

Half-voicing is almost as voicing hallf lines for me. Almost - it's not that annoying, but its annoying in general. No one does it anymore. Companies either voice the entire game or they don't voice at all.

It was odd when characters in Drakensang: The Dark Eye were flappin their mouths but there was no voice whatsoever.

Drakensang: The River of Time fixed that issue.

• Like 1

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Or half sentences lol

True.

That happens to me in the cyoa sections.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Ugggghhh BUGS! Lol