Easy-to-implement ideas

Also please add in a walk toggle this time. I use IE mod for the first game mainly for that feature, and was disappointed that you did not add one to Tyranny even though the animations are in the game. Unfortunately modding on that games doesn't really exist beyond portrait collections.  

1) More color variations for characters (2 colors now, that's fine, but a bigger template. Can't quite get the Green/Yellowish/Limey Hiravias color). Just one bit of... well... nagging?
​2) Individual "Hide Helmet" options. I want to Hide the helmet on Eder (but still get the benefits from the helmet), but I might not want to hide the helmet on my MC (I'm currently using a Helmet portrait for a Barbarian Dragoon playthrough... I focus Pike, Accuracy, Plate Armor, not so much Frenzy or other Barbarian skills. It's a really fun build)

Minimal voicing option. It would be a game option that you can set that will give you the only first line voiced unless there is a good reason for more.

The Maerwald conversation is an example of something that would still be fully voiced when the option is set since the voice acting is used to convey information. The 'hanging dwarf' dialog is an example where you would just get the first line. 

The reason for the option is that the voice distracts from reading (since it is slower) and it gets annoying.  

This could be easy to implement assuming that voice acting has priorities set already (that is, if lines already have priorities for budgeting purposes, the priorities can be re-purposed for the minimal voicing option).

• Like 1

Minimal voicing option. It would be a game option that you can set that will give you the only first line voiced unless there is a good reason for more.

The Maerwald conversation is an example of something that would still be fully voiced when the option is set since the voice acting is used to convey information. The 'hanging dwarf' dialog is an example where you would just get the first line. 

The reason for the option is that the voice distracts from reading (since it is slower) and it gets annoying.  

This could be easy to implement assuming that voice acting has priorities set already (that is, if lines already have priorities for budgeting purposes, the priorities can be re-purposed for the minimal voicing option).

One thing that annoyed me was when an interaction was 80% voices. But after 3 pages of voices, it would cut off. Then come back again for the final lines. The break was jarring. It seemed the tried to always voice the openings and the closings of interactions. But sometimes that would just leave an arbitrary unvoiced line.