Bug: Shaman doesn't allow multiple heals.

Bullwinkle

Question

When using Shaman with multiple characters in the same location, the "heal which characters" graphic pops up, and any number of characters may be selected. However, the continue arrow remains greyed out regardless of how many are selected, so the card can't be used with multiple characters. It works fine if there's only the one character at the location.

1.1.6.4, iPad Air 2, iOS 10.2.1.

• Like 2

8 answers to this question

PC version (Steam, Pathfinder Adventures, Obsidian Edition)

Like original post says, the Shaman card states "Recharge this card; each character at your location may shuffle a random card from her discard pile into her deck." - yet while at a location with two others, when I recharged the card, it opened the multiple character selection view and only allowed me to click on one. The other two at the location (including the one with the Shaman ally) did not execute the random card from the discard, shuffled into their deck portion of the card.

This error leaves the type 5 Shaman card as weaker than the type B Pallegina card.

A similar bug already existed pre-patch. Not sure whether it's the SAME one or a NEW one, as a result. Previously, Shaman only worked on your turn, not on other players' turns, where the "Continue" arrow would remain greyed out. I've reported it in the past.

• Like 1

Yep, try to use it only in your own turn at this moment. And as Yewstance said above, this can Also be a new bug, instead that old one.

Um, the Steam version isn't multiplayer - so the only option is to use it on your own turn - as you play each character.

So if it worked on your own turn on the mobile app, this is a different bug that doesn't work on your own turn.

I still saw the issue on single player... but can't remember when. Might have been in the previous version.

The character that holds the shaman card can use it during *this* character's turn. During other characters' turn, the shaman card could not be used corectly.

Ie: if Seoni is holding the shaman card, she can only use it during her turn. Not during Valeros' turn.

I still saw the issue on single player... but can't remember when. Might have been in the previous version.

The character that holds the shaman card can use it during *this* character's turn. During other characters' turn, the shaman card could not be used corectly.

Ie: if Seoni is holding the shaman card, she can only use it during her turn. Not during Valeros' turn.

Unfortunately that isn't relevant to what I experienced.

In my case, it was the Barbarian with the Shaman (figured I'd give her a little healing). It was her turn, and I pulled her first encounter, and then I triggered the Shaman as everyone at the location had things in the discard and I was expecting to pull a boss, so I wanted to use it before it may have gotten lost via damage. She played the ally - and it didn't work for everyone at the location (she was there with the fighter and I believe the wizard).