[Fig campaign] Reward Tier: Death Godlike as Ingame Portrait

Hi,

I have related questions.

I'm a custom portrait (2nd one) tier supporter.

Does this race limitation apply for parts 1 & 2 as well? As this was not in the initial reward description. Or is it only for the most recent one?

I would like to be a human in game if possible. One that could be fairly generic in terms of class look, but that would fit the vibe of a Paladin/Monk or maybe a Cipher/Wizard (my favourite classes). See my profile pic here for my appearance (I will send another pic though). Hope it will be suitable for this!

Can I choose human for my reward tier (Portrait II)?

Also, when will Obsidian be asking for photos and begin this process?

Thanks!

Edited by PneumaticFire

"If you would, you could become all flame" - Abba Joseph of the Desert Fathers.

Hi,

I have related questions.

I'm a custom portrait (2nd one) tier supporter.

Does this race limitation apply for parts 1 & 2 as well? As this was not in the initial reward description. Or is it only for the most recent one?

I would like to be a human in game if possible. One that could be fairly generic in terms of class look, but that would fit the vibe of a Paladin/Monk or maybe a Cipher/Wizard (my favourite classes). See my profile pic here for my appearance (I will send another pic though). Hope it will be suitable for this!

Can I choose human for my reward tier (Portrait II)?

Also, when will Obsidian be asking for photos and begin this process?

Thanks!

I'm sure Human will be OK - they're just saying death godlike won't be an option because it won't really matter what the under-photo looks like.

Human, Elf, Dwarf should all be easy, Aumaua, Orlan should be fine.

No idea when they'll start asking - it'll depend on when they're ready to do the portraits - there'll be an announcement and e-mail around that time - probably after the backer-portal is up and running on the site.

• Like 1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

I'll let you know when you get it right... maybe ;)

OK, do it. Because it's Robert Carlyle. ;)

For some reason I'm getting more of an Ian McShane vibe (and he played blackbeard in the last PoTC movie)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Ian McShame voice would be hilarious on an Orlan hahahaha

WAIT

A

MINUTE

McShane already did voice over work! For Corraline...

Gotta light a candle and put some food in front of Buddha tonight to raise my karma in hopes of XD

Edited by Leeuwenhart