[Bug 1.1.5] Cannot pick a power feat

Physiea

Question

After completing a quest, two of my party were eligible for a power feat. After selecting the feat for one character, I cannot select select a feat for the other.

This is particularly frustrating as my characters are now "locked" at the rewards screen.

11 answers to this question

So in order to get the adventure reward can you not die during any scenario? I just beat the latest adventure deck and the reward was a card feat. Everybody survived the final scenario and Valeros,Harsk and Kyra were given the card feat. Ezren was not given a card feat. Ezren died during one of the previous scenarios. I thought as long as you survived the final scenario then you would be given the adventure deck reward. When I look at the completion screen Ezren is missing a check mark for the scenario in which he died.

If I go back and complete that scenario again and Ezren lives will he then be given the card feat that he missed out on?

So in order to get the adventure reward can you not die during any scenario? I just beat the latest adventure deck and the reward was a card feat. Everybody survived the final scenario and Valeros,Harsk and Kyra were given the card feat. Ezren was not given a card feat. Ezren died during one of the previous scenarios. I thought as long as you survived the final scenario then you would be given the adventure deck reward. When I look at the completion screen Ezren is missing a check mark for the scenario in which he died.

If I go back and complete that scenario again and Ezren lives will he then be given the card feat that he missed out on?

Yes, he will receive both the reward for the failed scenario and the adventure reward.

Had a similar situation where one of my characters died during 1-1 scenario and didn't get the skill feat reward. Once I completed the whole adventure, they didn't get the card feat either. When I replayed the 1-1 scenario and got the check with that character, I got both the skill feat and the card feat.

Could be that you were doing a story scenario and the ineligible character died during the scenario (i.e. they did not complete it). If it was a story scenario, check your character's completion, see if the scenario is registered as completed or not.

No, I was playing Quest mode, not story. No characters died, and it was on Heroic difficulty.

Everytime I go to start a new Quest, it just takes me to the "Victory" page, and I cannot progress any further due to this bug.

After completing a quest, two of my party were eligible for a power feat. After selecting the feat for one character, I cannot select select a feat for the other.

This is particularly frustrating as my characters are now "locked" at the rewards screen.

I also happend to me.

I found a workaround. After selecting a powerfeat for a character, scroll-up at the top of it's power feats before selecting another character.

It worked for me, i hope it will help you too.

Yes, he will receive both the reward for the failed scenario and the adventure reward.

Had a similar situation where one of my characters died during 1-1 scenario and didn't get the skill feat reward. Once I completed the whole adventure, they didn't get the card feat either. When I replayed the 1-1 scenario and got the check with that character, I got both the skill feat and the card feat.

Thanks

This one is a real showstopper...

I have been able to get past this by backing out of quest mode to main menu, hitting continue, and trying again.

Once it took me 3 total tries.

I think I also try different orders between characters each time.

I'm not saying that's acceptable, but if you want a potential workaround...