Jaagrath Kreeg is dealing 2 damage instead of 1

Foxoftheasterisk

Question

Jaagrath Kreeg has been dealing 2 damage instead of 1 in my latest game. There's no reason he should be doing this; I'm on Heroic difficulty but the random trait is Fortified Position. I even checked in the list of active effects. See the screenshot for yourself.

This has occurred both times I encountered him so far.

--

Android 6.0.1 on Nvidia Shield tablet K1

PFID #EC19BBE1B715AFA6

Story mode

Party of Lem and Valeros, both in the Guard Tower

post-167065-0-71820700-1478914503_thumb.jpg

Edited by Foxoftheasterisk

7 answers to this question

Wow, don't mean to bring up a bug that was raised back in November 2016, but the Steam version (Pathfinder Adventures, Obsidian Edition) is still having this issue.

Normal difficulty, my first play through, after the option to temporarily close other locations, it returns and BAM - 2 points of damage before I even get the chance to do battle.

Now, this is my second time facing Jaagrath, and I didn't notice it hit for two points on the first encounter - although I came across it unprepared so I just ate the first battle results anyway. So it may or may not be an issue on only additional encounters.

Wow, don't mean to bring up a bug that was raised back in November 2016, but the Steam version (Pathfinder Adventures, Obsidian Edition) is still having this issue.

Normal difficulty, my first play through, after the option to temporarily close other locations, it returns and BAM - 2 points of damage before I even get the chance to do battle.

Now wait a second there...

Not only should you raise the issue if it's still not fixed - but from your post (as well as OP's screenshot - notice Valeros is the active character), I get the impression the 2 Combat is dealt to the ACTIVE character (the one that encounters the villain). Is that correct?

Because, if so,  the power of Jaagrath (as seen on the screen above) very clearly states "BYA, Jagraath deal 1 Combat damage to each OTHER character at your location...". Therefore, not only there is a bug for 2 Combat dmg instead of 1 - the more serious bug is, this damage is dealt to the active character, when it shouldn't be!

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.