THE DARK SIDE IS THE ONLY WAY!!

sorry but i truly belive that there is no rules in the sith way.......... i cant change what i thinkbut you must see there is freedom. freedom to kill to be pwerful and nothing can stand in your way if you embrace the sith that is my opinion and i will stick with that

Do get into your heads that the sith and the jedis are just different sides of the same coin ...a plus and a minus if you like.

They are just mirrors of one and another ..both cought up in a senseless and eternal struggle.

In many way none of them have any choice at all,witch is sad looking over the millinia of struggle and killing none of them have anything really to show for themselves in the end...this is a tragedy since it seems that all that fighting didn

Do get into your head that the sith and the jedis are just different sides of the same coin ...a plus and a minus if you like.

They are just mirrors of one and another ..both cought up in a senseless and eternal struggle.

If this is the case then you just made my point that the Sith are lawless because the Jedi are the structured order with set rules of conduct. If you see the Sith as their exact opposite (their plus or minus as you put it) then logic would tell you they must have no rules to maintain that paradox.

Cheers!

Do get into your head that the sith and the jedis are just different sides of the same coin ...a plus and a minus if you like.

If this is the case then you just made my point that the Sith are lawless because the Jedi are the structured order with set rules of conduct. If you see the Sith as their exact opposite (their plus or minus as you put it) then logic would tell you they must have no rules to maintain that paradox.

Cheers!

here here smart logic person good point!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure::p

Hehe, funny thread. It seems like some people here have read too much Nietzsche :D

Seriously though, i see the Sith and the Jedi as road with no ending at either direction. Everybody tries to walk the path that is true to them, but they never get to the ultimate goal.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I love Nietzsche. What's wrong with Nietzsche?

I think the Sith do have rules and laws. But ours are so different from what you guys accept as "right" and "good" that you can't even begin to comprehend them, or why they are there. To you, yes, it must be lawlessness, or lack of structure, but in fact, we are very structured.

This is even to the Sith who think we don't have laws and rules. Who says that law=lack of freedom? But as I said, perhaps people just can't see the structure.

Of course, I might not be making sense right now -- I know what I'm thinking, but I dunno if it's coming out right . . . my friends are over, heh. :ph34r:

OH! And if you walk the path that true to you, it isn't about where you end up, it's all about the journey.

[quote name='Bless

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I don't believe in "natural" evil. There's only nature which is light and dark, good and bad. The creation of evil [by humans] goes against my beliefs, hence, I'm not evil. And I will never be evil because that's against the Gods.

And you can (firetruck without the "iretr") with the Sith all you like, but doin' that with the Gods is BAAAAAD.

I will never be evil, I have no desire to be this thing you call evil. I enjoy my path, and if you think I'm evil, that's YOUR problem, not mine.

And that's my loose change.

[quote name='Bless

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Evil in a person is always measured by others. Most evil people aren't aware that they are thought to be evil by others. The ones doing the evil action think they're doing a good thing, be it because of propaganda or religious belief.

Therefor it ought to be a no-brainer that your own definition of evil is irrelevant. Some people will think you are evil just because you eat meat. Others because you are from a specific country.

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

Exactly, it's perception. As long as I don't think I'm doing evil, I'm fine. :p But my definition of evil is for me. That's why I said

I enjoy my path, and if you think I'm evil, that's YOUR problem, not mine.

So I guess we're all on the same page then . . . :ph34r: