THE DARK SIDE IS THE ONLY WAY!!

Well, making people suffer is entertainment. Along the way you get to bend others to your will so you can get more power . . . and having things turn out the way you want them to is always good . . . Fear is a good modivator as well as controller . . . Hmm . . .

But I'm one of those people who want to be there in the middle. Not at the end. I'm not gonna be finishing our work. I wanna be there with all the fighting and the death and everything is going on. Not when it's resolved. Some people are lovers, some are consolers, some are diplomats and some are problem solvers.

Me, I'm a warrior.

Life without making people suffer would be so BORING.

What's wrong with rules? I need structure and restrictions.

And if you're stupid enough to get caught and tortured, that's your own fault. If I was tortured and killed for other people's amusement, I wouldn't be happy. That's why I do it to everyone else before they can do it to me.

If I'm stupid enough to get captured, that's my own damned fault. So I'll just have to prevent that, won't I.

THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! but all i am saying is that there are not as many rules in the sith as there is in the jedi order

There are no rules in the Sith order! The powerful will rule over the weak is the only thing the Sith of this era live and die by. It's not until Darth Bane and the new Sith order when things get a bit complicated.

Cheers!

There are no rules in the Sith order! The powerful will rule over weak is the only thing the Sith of this era live and die by. It's not until Darth Bane and the new Sith order when things get a bit complicated.

Not to point out the obvius ..but the powerful ruling over the weak is a rule.

Freedom is about the Self. Is your soul free? Your heart? Your mind? Even if you are restricted by rules, you have a mind of your own.

Oh gee, these things sound like passions. Guess Sith is true.

THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! but all i am saying is that there are not as many rules in the sith as there is in the jedi order

There are no rules in the Sith order! The powerful will rule over weak is the only thing the Sith of this era live and die by. It's not until Darth Bane and the new Sith order when things get a bit complicated.

Cheers!

THANK you finally someone who agrees with me THERE ARE NO RULES IN THE SITH STRONG RULE OVER THE WEAK THAT IS NOT A RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: