Loots Issue

zenki

Question

Hi everyone,

Need your assistance here. I used to play all 11 characters and cleared of characters on the normal difficulty level till AD 3. However, due to a recent patch update, 8 out of my 11 characters, which happen to have most of the loot cards from AD1 to AD3, were wiped out.

I feedback to the developers and they could not help much as my iOS save file in iCloud only show 3 characters. Hence I created a "new" team, starting afresh with 4 characters first. Yesterday, when I cleared AD1 with the "new" team, I was not given the Sihedron Medallion as the scenario reward. May I know if is this a bug? If it is not, how do I retrieve back the loot cards since the characters holding on to them were deleted?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by zenki

7 answers to this question

Did you start a new Party Profile in the STory menu, or did you make a new party in you old save slot? If you started a new  Party - this is a bug.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

So, no, it's not a bug - it's a design decision of Obsidian's that any loot can only be gained only once per profile.

You'll need to create a new Party (and you can continue playing in it with your experienced heroes!) if you want new copies of the Loot.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

So, no, it's not a bug - it's a design decision of Obsidian's that any loot can only be gained only once per profile.

You'll need to create a new Party (and you can continue playing in it with your experienced heroes!) if you want new copies of the Loot.

That's what I did, unless I did it wrongly. I clicked on "continue" and formed new party with the deleted characters, is this correct?